Agnostic.com
4 6

Comedian Owns "They're Gonna Take Our Guns" Crowd after Mass Shooting in San Jose
[ebaumsworld.com]
Spot on

chalupacabre 8 May 27
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

0

Outstanding... Bravo Zulu, Kudos.

0

Outstanding... Bravo Zulu, Kudos.

0

I've watched Steve on YouTube for years now. He's famous for taking down hecklers. I've also seen him live (I'm actually 'heard' in one of his videos, & no, I'm not the heckler & yes, I did mention this Site!). He's also got a book out, "Ginger Kid", which is pretty good (I think he may have others, too{???}).
Also, to be a bit of a picker of nits, this clip is a few years old, so was not in response to San Jose.
Good pick, tho, thanks!

phxbillcee Level 10 May 27, 2021

@chalupacabre I agree, it was a good choice. Wasn't putting you down at all, just pointing that out.

4

I love it!

"If you own guns for protection from government, you don't know how TANKS work."

Perfect.

Or cheap, disposable attack drones with facial recognition software. LIke bringing a boy scout pocket knife to a gun fight, Silly Rabbits.

@Surfpirate That is where facemasks come into play. Facemask Recognition Software is still years from release date microsoft announced.

Write Comment