Agnostic.com
3 7

LINK 4 mass shootings in 6 hours leave 38 wounded, 6 dead across US; and various other mass shootings in the past week

For those not members of the Gun Control Now group, I've posted this here in case anyone isn't aware of the carnage caused by guns in America, all day, every day.

4 killed in second mass shooting in Chicago in 4 days
[abcnews.go.com]

North Alabama Workplace Mass Shooting; Search for Motive
[abc3340.com]

4 killed, 43 wounded in Chicago weekend shootings
[chicago.suntimes.com]

5 Wounded in Chicago Tuesday, after mass shootings and accelerated gun violence over the weekend
[nbcnews.com]

Savanah mass shooting; 2 dead, 6 injured including 2 year old
[wsav.com]

(The chart shows self defense gun use. Out of all of the Gun violence thus far in 2021, 588 shootings have been for self defense. Which totally debunks the ideology that "good guys with guns"/self defense is why America needs more guns than people.)

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe it is time for a televised Battle Royal pay-per-view streaming service?
A private island where volunteers and convicted criminals can be deposited to hunt one another to the last man standing for the glory of the hunt, revenge and fame. The blood thirsty morons can pay to watch live carnage on TV or in live streaming theaters.
Disney, Netflix and Hulu could make a fortune out of this.

But the second amendment... 😭😭😭😭😭

I actually had this dumb motherfucker my brother was friends with say he thinks citizens should be allowed to legally possess any weapon the US government has because, "How can we form a militia and protect ourselves if we don't have the same weapons?"
Does that include nuclear weapons, I asked.
"Does the government have them? Then there's your answer."

Needless to say, he was a member of the party that attacked our government and pretended like they didn't attack the government.

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times, I fucking hate Republicans.

Right there with you. I've got a couple old gop friends (1 has defected by vote but not, so far as I know, party. The other is a Libertarian and refuses to vote for D's but thinks he isn't supporting the gop by voting L) so I try to stretch for the L's comfort. I always get a lecture. The 45 yr old friendship is now strained largely because I'm done talking. Does no good. I've even pointed out that a religious based govt will sentence me to death for being bisexual and liberal. If he helps them do that then how can I continue to see him as a friend? I get more lectures about how gays can now marry so all is right with the world and I need to find happiness. So I ask about family and his motorcycles and things stay neutral but we don't talk much, anymore.

@rainmanjr Yeah, I can't pretend. I don't have any problem cutting awful people out of my life, and there is no intelligent debate to be had on that point; Republicans are awful people because they support an awful agenda. Should be obvious to them when people on their side wear swastikas and hoods even if they don't wear them themselves. When you find out there's self-described Nazis in your group, and you don't bug the fuck out, you're a Nazi, too. That's definitely one of those things that unequivocally causes guilt by association.

@rainmanjr Yeah, gays can now marry, so no more bias there & we elected a black man, so racism is over, so I guess we can all rest easy now???

NRAmerica

Secretguy Level 7 June 17, 2021

@SeaGreenEyez A culture doesn't quickly change because its umbrella authority falls down. I think d$A has learned THAT much. NRA will have influence long after its demise (if that happens).

@rainmanjr Agreed. Their website is still up and they're still producing voter guides for their members. That's still a lot in my book.

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top