Agnostic.com
6 13

LINK Missouri governor pardons gun-waving St. Louis lawyer couple - POLITICO

smh

The comments all over the web on this story are pretty scary. The rightwingers are hailing this governor and the two convicted crazy persons and they are en masse. This type of shit totally emboldens and binds these people together. Mob mentality.

😣😣😣

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The people who charged that couple to start with should be removed from office and imprisoned!! That’s a good example of what happens when the liberal idiots take over.

Trajan61 Level 8 Sep 8, 2021

Disgusting... expected but disgusting.... always the same states!!!

I was going to say this is a waste of a good pardon. Given what @Lauren posted about Kevin Strickland, I have decided it's a waste of a good governorship.

mcgeo52 Level 8 Aug 13, 2021

Why not it's not like they were jaywalking

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 13, 2021

This should be illegal partisanship. Convict that judge for not doing his job.

MerlinZap Level 8 Aug 13, 2021

Even worse (if there is one) is that his people no doubt applaud his treatment of Kevin Strickland, a Black man who has spent 43 years in prison (he was 18 at the time) for a crime he didn't commit. Even the original prosecutor agrees and has asked for his release. The victim and one witness recanted. Parson refuses. Why does he even have the power to refuse when someone is patently innocent and a victim himself?

Lauren Level 8 Aug 13, 2021

@SeaGreenEyez I agree wholeheartedly. The depravity is overwhelming, and there is no truth nor justice here.

For some reason I've been watching Youtube videos on living outside the US.

@mcgeo52 I know a couple of people who have been researching that. One is planning on Portugal, and it sounds intriguing.

@Lauren, Portugal and Spain are on the list.

If business goes well enough, New Zealand would be the first choice.

@mcgeo52 New Zealand is on my list as well. Good luck with it.

I think the mentality is that if he is black he must be guilty of something, so better to leave him where he is and save on the cost of another trail next time he gets arrested for possession of curly black hair or walking on the cracks in the pavement

@SeaGreenEyez Remarkable that so many people acheived success, and that people flow across our Southern Border to get into this "shithole".

@SeaGreenEyez Constitution gave FREEDOM to Screw Up to all 50 States!!!!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top