Agnostic.com
9 11

[sierraclub.org]

what is it with some Americans ?. Not content with shooting one another they have to target other creatures as well.

Moravian 8 Dec 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

BIDEN!!!! Wolves Biden. You said you would relist LOBO. The Sierra Club FOUNDATION is tax deductable.

Mooolah Level 8 Jan 6, 2022

Thank you for identifying that it is only some Americans. Other Americans wonder what it is with those some Americans too.

Lorajay Level 9 Dec 10, 2021

It's a country that has fetishized guns and killing.

Druvius Level 8 Dec 10, 2021

Of course they did that's a really red state

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 10, 2021

To many Americans don’t give a fuck about anything or anyone. I’d like to see a hunting season on repub men who kill innocent animals!

@Pralina1 PERFECT Response!!!!! 😘

Hunting is for pussies, period.

Sticks48 Level 9 Dec 10, 2021

I support hunting for food and it may be the only way to eat meat in the future. We have almost eliminated all other top predators so deer will be dying of the effects of over population. Native Americans and other First Peoples hunt. But trophy and fur hunting and trapping are abhorent and should be severely punished as should hunting outside the bounds of more restrictive laws. Perhaps limiting hunting to the bow for some species.

@Theresa_N Bow hunting is not good. How many bow hunters are good enough for a kill shot. Generally they will wound the animal and it either runs off for a slow death or runs around with a fucking arrow stuck in it somewhere, very painful. There is no shortage of meat anywhere. I have up to 30 deer that hang around and in the RV Park and they are not a problem. If someone wants to go out there and wrestle the animal to the ground and kill it, go for it. I reiterate hunting is for pussies who need to feel manly. Some of my favorite stories is when some hunter gets killed by an animal.

What in the fucking fuck . I can’t . 🙄

Pralina1 Level 9 Dec 10, 2021

Lemme guess: They like the drum sticks.

I'm ashamed of those hunters and it only makes me feel as if we are doomed.

Theresa_N Level 8 Dec 10, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 35

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top