Agnostic.com
4 3

LINK Loophole lets people to purchase guns without federal backgroun | 10tv.com

Many of us know the vast majority of loopholes. This one was a surprise, even to me. 🙄

SeaGreenEyez 9 Feb 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I knew about this one.

BitFlipper Level 8 Feb 25, 2022

Here is the Actual situation: There are,and have been for some time, a ton of laws on the books for gun control. Congress votes them in all the time.
What they Do Not do is allot any money to enforce them! There are Maybe 20 gun-shop ledger book/record book inspectors for the entire country!!!! (To name just one "control" measure with no teeth)

That way they can claim they are "protecting you" yet still get paid off by the NRA & gun/ammo manufacturers.
Until the low-life gun nuts got real loud lately, it has been Quietly this way for Decades. My ex left the NRA & told me all this in I think the mid 90's.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Feb 25, 2022

Most definitely disheartening. ☹️

That's not a loophole that's just how it works and has for a long time. There has to be a limit to the amount of time a background check comes back. If background checks didn't have a time limit the atf could just not look over any, essentially making purchasing guns impossible. Way to show you've never bought a gun. Imagine having such a strong opinion on something when you don't even know the basics of said subject

Tejas Level 8 Feb 24, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez Plus the guy still hasn't learned the importance of civil and non-violent communication.

@SeaGreenEyez you say that but every time you buy a gun and take a background check that little bit of information is shared. If my comment shows anything it's not stereotyping, it's pointing out stupidity.

@JackPedigo if you felt my comment was "violent" you have some massive internal problems to deal with.

@SeaGreenEyez you call me ignorant but you're the one who said you are so experienced in the firearm industry but you called the way buying from a gunshop works a loophole which is a big red flag of someone who is full of it. With that said my original comment stands. Someone who buys from a dealer would know that is not a "loophole" but is the standard practice. I still think someone so anti gun as you is lying about your experience or simply didn't learn anything from it.

@Tejas Funny, most people understand what is meant by non-violent communication but some haven't a clue. We have a ton of information at our fingertips but too many are too lazy to avail themselves of this and think jumping to conclusions is the way to go.

@JackPedigo yeah, I'm just not going to agree. My original comment wasn't even aggressive in my opinion. Maybe we're just not cut from the same cloth or some are more sensitive than others.

@Tejas "My original comment wasn't even aggressive in my opinion." The whole idea of education is to teach people about the goings on in the world and to 'try' and opens people's minds regarding such things as communication styles. [cnvc.org] or for a more in depth view:

This site is as much about awareness as sharing personal ideas.
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top