Agnostic.com
5 9

LINK Adults Living With Gun Owners More Than Twice As Likely To Die Of Homicide, Study Finds | HuffPost

Go figure!!!

🙄🙄🙄

(PS: For the usual trolls? Go away. THERE'S A GUN PROBLEM IN AMERICA. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!!) 😁😁😁

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 14
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I am always evaluating my thoughts on what needs to change with gun laws it all keeps coming back the same problem.

What could be done that could logistically be enforced.

Smaller magazine size... how do you enforce the ability to not get high capacity mags, there already everwhere.

Get rid of "assault rifles" (whatever that means)- who is going door to door to collect them, like all 20 million of them.

Require all people to turn in certain types of weapons...again how do you enforce... maybe financial penalties until dropped off at local law enforcement?

Look, the ATF budget annually is the same as the cost of Bill Gates boat ($1.4B) and they already strectched thin on their normal duties.

How do you get the cat back in the bag?

Blakes Level 3 May 8, 2022

No there is a sanity control problem in America. If hey don't kill them with a gun they will stab them with a knife

Oldman51 Level 7 Apr 15, 2022

How many die with a knife compared to a gun? If someone goes shooting in a mall he might hurts a 100. If you start with a knife good luck wounding 100 people. Maybe you will hit a few and the rest will have run away. If more then 2 die maybe it is natural selection for the other after the 2. Bottom line is that we can't compare mass killing guns with knives. Never heard of a mass killing knife. Unless you are mister knive from the man with the iron fist.

And 84% of the victims were women shot by a domestic partner... of course. 😡

Lauren Level 8 Apr 14, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez You’re so right about how both male and female can be domestically and fatally abusive to one another. My oldest son is married to an abusive woman. I’m so sorry for your loss.

@SeaGreenEyez Yes, it’s painful as hell to watch one person fuck up my entire family. My younger son doesn’t want anything to do with his big brother and his wife. There has been a split for years now and it’s hard on everyone. This woman has physically attacked both my son’s, and I am glad to tell you that my younger son didn’t put up with that crap and had her arrested! My older son, who is married to her, just let’s things go. He’s turned to drinking to deal with his situation. It’s bad all around due to one person! Infuriating for me.

I found it in graph form;

From here;

[pewresearch.org]

Robecology Level 9 Apr 14, 2022

Gun violence is a problem. The question is not whether or not it is a problem, the question is how can it be solved.

Alienbeing Level 8 Apr 14, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez Are you saying you are indulging in a lost cause?

@SeaGreenEyez If that is how you feel why bother?

Last, comparing the USA to Australia, New Zealand, or any other country is not useful. We have a Constitution that has the Second Amendment. The ONLY way to make a real change would be to amend the Constitution. That is a long involved process that no other country must go through.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top