Agnostic.com
4 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Suicide has to be a personal choice. There are times when one can be overwhelmed and without support find themselves lost in a sea of nothingness. Kate has a disease that is terrifically painful. She has had problems getting proper pain medication. Medicare makes it hard for those who need painkillers to get them while it seems those who need the stuff for recreation can get vast amounts for sums of money.
Anyway, Kate was close and she said she was in a dark place. I could tell and worried that it would be too much for her. It surly would have been for me. She held on and is now doing much better. She is on Morphine and has some Oxy for when things get bad. She is doing much better and I have started going back to work.
I do not blame anyone for going the route of suicide, things can just get out of hand and the only way out is the permanent stop that gives. Do not judge until you have traveled in their shoes.

She had an auto immune disease & CHOSE to seek permanent relief.

Mooolah Level 8 July 25, 2022

Now you're against suicide too?

Tejas Level 8 May 12, 2022

And how does one come to that idea?

@SeaGreenEyez Some really grasp at straws to make a personal point, which is often confusing. This is how conservatives work their game in today's world.

@JackPedigo if supporting the constitution makes me conservative then so be it.

@Tejas Or should we say supporting one's version of the Constitution. It's often all about interpretation and some are obviously self-serving. Still, I can't see how connecting a report of suicide with being against it!

I pretty much figured this is what happened when the daughters both said that she passed away after struggles with mental illness. Very very sad. We lose so many beautiful sweet people to depression. Their ability to get a gun is way to easy!

@SeaGreenEyez You are so right. I have personally lost two friends in my lifetime to suicide. Both had excellent health care, both were on medication, both had a lot of people in their lives that were there for them. Both used a gun to kill themselves. 😢

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 30

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top