Agnostic.com
6 12

Just received a notice our governor puts out for people of this state. This notice dealt with new gun regs. We are definitely not in Texass. Maybe others states will follow. To many the gun craziness is like slavery and tobacco.

JackPedigo 9 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need that nationwide, so yahoos can't just go to the next state for the objects of their sexual fetish.

BitFlipper Level 8 June 1, 2022

Excellent

bobwjr Level 10 May 30, 2022

Every state needs this.

DenoPenno Level 9 May 29, 2022

Sadly wouldn't surprise me that when the GOP controls congress again, they will prohibit laws like this on a Federal level.

Druvius Level 8 May 29, 2022

Thank you, Democrat Jay Inslee! Well done.

Glad I live in Washington State.

It's a start by why not ban semi automatic rifles entirely. Why does anyone need one ?.

Moravian Level 8 May 29, 2022

@Garban If this second amendment bullshit was correctly interpreted "arms" should be what was available at the time , namely muzzle loading guns and not modern repeater hand guns and rifles.

@Garban Yes, I believe archery hunting is still carried out and is the only weapon allowed in a few places. I have shot deer with a bolt action sporting rifle and owned a shotgun for small game but it was such a hassle after Dunblane keeping something I rarely used that I gave it up.
I agree that a semi automatic rifle should never be used in hunting.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top