Agnostic.com
5 1

More than 54 shot, 9 killed, in Chicago Memorial Day weekend - YouTube

54 shot, 9 killed in Chicago over the 3 day holiday weekend.

Believe it or not, Chicago wasn't even the highest tolls this weekend, nor in four previous years. 😔

The young man killed several weeks ago at Millennium Park, near The Bean, had written his goal in his high school yearbook (under his photo) that he wanted to live to age 21. He didn't.

As this epidemic leaves the inner cities, and takes root all across this country, please VOTE. VOTE out those who deem our children expendable by ignoring safe and sane legislation. It's quickly becoming too late. 😞

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

doesn't chicago have some of the strictest gun laws of any U.S. city?

I asked in another post if their were any distinguishing marks on the weapons used in these killings. I cannot but believe that there is a connection between these killings and the white supremacy movement. If there is a link then this is the start of a race war. Thoughts?

Are you special needs?

@Tejas What I wanted to know is if there were any distinguishing marks on the weapon which were put there to identify a group. Like 88, the eighth letter of the alphabet HH or "Heil Hitler" or something else. Is this an attack by a group of people who are white supremacists, that is what I want to know?

@SeaGreenEyez I ran across this article while looking for other information, might see this as interesting. [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

@SeaGreenEyez If this article is correct then we can thank Regan for his efforts to cut mental health care. He turned the crazies loose and some of them have gotten into politics and some get guns.

How bad does it have to get before something is done to put a stop to the murders?

Betty Level 8 June 1, 2022

And.... Biden responed to the chants "Do something. Do something." His reply? "We will". NOT! His response might have better served him had it been "The RePUDliKLANs won't let me. Vote them out."

Mooolah Level 8 June 1, 2022

This is all due to our continued policy regarding drugs. Gangs are fighting for territory & the KKK is secretly celebrating. Biden is shackled by an anachronistic approach to "gateway drugs" when it is sugar, caffeine, chocolate, i high fructose corn syrup, etc that trains the brain to seek gratification. Sugar for breakfast, Froot Loops or Frosted Flakes is candy for breakfast. If 'ya can't feed 'yo kee-ads, real food then don't have 'em. This began in the 1950';s when corporate food began inroads into the traditional domestic woman who valued homemaking vs the career woman who had no time to prepare a balanced, nutritious meal. our teachers have suffered the consequences as well as our society. We all need nannies at the government's aka , we the people's, expense.

Mooolah Level 8 June 1, 2022
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top