Agnostic.com
5 4

LINK 1 month away: carrying a handgun in public without a permit | wthr.com

The headline makes this look like a positive move towards safe and same gun laws.

Don't be fooled! I live amongst mental midgets and complete morons.

30 days away from NO permits necessary. What could go wrong? 😞

(And this includes Indianapolis, the third highest gun homicide city in the nation. A 42% increase in gun violence deaths since 2020.)

#itshopeless

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in Missouri and see others with a handgun strapped on their hip all the time. A friend told me they can do this without a permit. This started during Trump's presidency.

DenoPenno Level 9 June 2, 2022

Welcome to the collective insanity of the United $tates of Absurdity. 😟

anglophone Level 8 June 1, 2022

ThankYou veep Pence for inspiring Hoosiers to more murders NOT !

As bad as Texass!

Again, once guns laws are made and enforced the carnage will go down. This is what the gun nuts are afraid of. It will lead to more laws and the mental midgets being proven wrong.

Did you hear of the Texas massacre leaving some of the victims unrecognizable? Some were so badle mangled DNA tests were needed to connect parents with their dead children. That is beyond insane. [abc30.com]

JackPedigo Level 9 June 1, 2022

@SeaGreenEyez I have said and have later heard there is a call for the pictures of the mangled bodies to be publicized (with parental permission). Sometimes we need a tremendous shock to wake people up and motivate them to action. I also heard the chief of police was added to the local council despite his being AWOL from the public eye. The mayor of the town was at the NRA convention. Apparently the GOP is in control of the local town council.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top