Agnostic.com
0 1

LINK Girl, 17, among 10 injured, including 4 critically, following shooting in Charleston | Fox News

😢 The victims are younger and younger, the occurrences multiplying, arrests are all but non-existent. 😞

I feel a logical person would have to wonder just exactly what are the police doing. I feel they are well out of their pay grade at this late date. That aside, I know for a fact, in cities like Chicago, if the crime isn't on CCTV/camera with a full frontal face shot and eye witnesses, it is just another unsolved crime, regardless of who's dead or not.

Given Texas is now the hub of gun violence, where are those Rangers that are hailed "the best in the nation"???

At any rate, this shall be my last post of individual mass shootings. I've taken leave from volunteering and am disconnecting from these types of stories.

The TOPS shooting combined with Uvalde has caused me personal issues. I left criminal defense a few months ago after the beating death of a three year old by his mother, that we were forced to defend, and it seems clear that I'm just not wired for this much death anymore.

I hope to still hang in with the Gun Violence Archive, but that remains to be seen. 🙄

Please get out and vote! It appears that will be our last hope in this never-ending open-air death chamber that is America.

#keeptheinfoflowing
#itmatters

💗💗💗

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top