Agnostic.com
4 1
Norwegian man armed with bow arrows and knives kills 5 before being stopped by police almost 45 minutes later. The mass murderer missed every shot with his bow then switched to his knives where he killed 5 people. Turns out even in safe countries like Norway mass murderers can still kill if they are determined enough.
Tejas 8 Aug 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Psychotic murderers don't need a gun in order to carry-out their killing sprees. Such crimes are hardly the gun's fault.

Give me a break. Talk about stupid distractions.

Just imagine if he had an efficient killing machine like a an AR-15. I guess this means there's always going to be sick or angry people hell bent on causing harm and we should probably do whatever we can to limit the tools they have access to to do it.

Just imagine if someone took charge of their personal safety and carried a firearm.

@Tejas Like all of the practically 0% of the time "good guys with guns" save the day? Only incredibly stupid people still believe that myth. You may as well be a flat-Earther.

[m.lasvegassun.com]

[time.com]

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

@ChestRockfield I mean off the top of my head it's happened in 3 big news stories just in the last few months

@Tejas So you're admitting you're an idiot, then? Even if there have been 3, which I doubt you'll actually be able to prove with links to those stories, that's still a small amount because there have been 11 mass shootings with 63 dead May through July.

@ChestRockfield [m.washingtontimes.com] here are 11 examples in a single link. [npr.org] here is one from last month. [google.com] here's one from a few months ago. Stories like these are heavily under reported and/or reported in a biased way, like cnn and other outlets and politicians on Twitter calling the 22 year old who killed a mass shooter in Indiana a criminal for carrying a gun. So you being dead wrong on another issue and me proving my point again, I expect you to block me for another three months. You child mind having bitch

@Tejas Ah ha ha ha. Your list of 11 dates back to AT LEAST 2006 (some have no dates on your site or any other story that reported them almost as if they were made up to bolster that ridiculous argument) meaning there's approximately 1 'good guy with a gun' every year and a half compared to the hundreds of mass shootings. Again, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think that myth is real.

@ChestRockfield can't admit when you're wrong too. Figures

The worst mass murderer in modern history was a Norwegian, Anders Breivik.

He killed 77. There have been others who've killed more like the guy in France who ran over 80+people

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #Christian #agnostic #parents #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 916Top