Agnostic.com
3 5

LINK 10 killed in Monterey Park dance studio on Lunar New Year's Eve - Los Angeles Times

As usual, what the common denominator beside "no suspect" and "no suspect in custody"??????

High powered assault style weapon. ๐Ÿ˜’

(Disclaimer: For the usual apologists here: 1.). No one is taking your guns, no one is suggesting something that makes so much sense. This is America. No one would dare speak such logical words re: the culture of violence and the Police State; 2.) high powered assault weapons have NO business being in the hands of the police OR average Jane/John Karen/Ken Q. Public; 3.) the 2nd Amendment DOES NOT guarantee guns en masse to the masses. Read the actual language before spouting old, outdated gun-fanatic tropes. It guarantees guns to A WELL REGULATED MILITIA to go up against a government takeover; and 4.) Good guys with guns aren't doing shit to stop gun violence in America. If anything, there are so few good guys with guns that they're as elusive and as fictitious as mermaids and unicorns. So just STOP IT. If you're a "good guy with a gun" you'd be leading the fight for safe and sane gun laws, rather than whining about "only law breakers, break laws." as we watch the police murder with impunity and LAW ABIDING gun owners blow the brains out of school children with legally bought and lawfully owned guns, time after time after time after time after time after time and time yet again)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess it was โ€œour turn,โ€ because, on the whole, this is a great place to live. I could say we were โ€” WERE โ€” one of those โ€œit canโ€™t happen hereโ€ communities, but you never know where the lightning will strike.

The-Krzyz Level 8 Jan 23, 2023

@SeaGreenEyez Gee, that's great. My fault for sharing that I, along with many in my community, are traumatized by the recent murder of eleven of our neighbors and friends, and your response is an attempted sarcastic misuse of statistics and a ham-handed, self-righteous preachiness. Thanks.

No what we really need is sanity control. Children see more valance in the first year of their lives than I saw in the first 10 years of mine.

Oldman51 Level 7 Jan 22, 2023

I went to a New Year's celebration last night, it was in a shopping center I regularly shop at and have always felt safe at. I actually got nervous when they began the fireworks portion (special permit for inside the city limits) . We both had the same apprehension so we went in a did our shopping. I want to feel safe in my own community again.

This was before the LA incident,

glennlab Level 10 Jan 22, 2023

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 919Top