Agnostic.com
5 13

LINK Tennessee Republican responds to school shooting: ‘We’re not gonna fix it’ | The Hill

Spoken like a true piece of shit. 😣😤

And the dying Republican party wonders why young people aren't all flocking to join the POS Party.

Let me think....🤔...Millennials and Gen Zers now account for more of the votes than all the other generations combined and they account for the largest demographic in America, who's lost the most lives to American gun violence.

I once believed most people could do simple mathematics. I've learned, that's really not true within the confines of the Republican party. All one needs to do is look at the gun violence totals since 1981. Then take a look at 140.79 million kids (Millennials and Gen Zers, today) who've grown up with active shooter and mass shooting drills and gun violence being their leading cause of death. Guns have taken over automobiles, cancer, suicide, terminal illnesses, and drug overdoses for this demographic.

These kids/people want to live. They're not interested in dying for a political party. 👍👍👍

#smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Had to walk into school this week with the flag at half staff. Starting the day with a pit in your stomach that you could be next. Not fun.

NHjulie Level 8 Apr 1, 2023

And he's a 3-term senator? If the job's too hard and he's just not smart enough, dude needs to recognize that HE'S part of the problem and step aside for someone more up to the task.

Can we start a Gofundme to give AR-15s to trans? For protection of course, you understand...

racocn8 Level 9 Mar 28, 2023

And this is why the repubs work so hard to keep people from voting. They make it hard to register, and then hard to vote. I am hopeful that the younger generation can see who is making it easy for the gun nuts to kill so many of them!!

My only fear is that the more frightened you are, the likely you are to be a conservative.

glennlab Level 10 Mar 28, 2023

The Republican Party has built their base with fear. They aren't about to stop now.

@SeaGreenEyez Exactly.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 25

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top