Agnostic.com
1 0

LINK Governor Eric Holcomb receives 70+ House and Senate bills

Wow. Indiana bans "throwing stars." What in the hell????? 😂😂😂😂 I can not tell you. I have ZERO clue what this means. 🤣🤣🤣

BUT....

Amongst the crazy, there is this:

HB 1365 – Machine guns
Lawmakers say that House Bill 1365 revises the legal definition of what a machine gun is and makes a conforming amendment to criminal charges involving machine gun use.

The bill comes amid a rise in crimes involving devices that turn firearms into machine guns. Referred to by the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department as machine gun conversion devices, the small items make guns fully automatic when attached.

(Sorry, I'm rolling over here...what does that 👆👆👆👆 mean? STAR THROWING...???? 😂 I live here, maybe I should KNOW this.... 🤔)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Apr 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Throwing Stars are a martial arts weapon, actual metal star-shaped throwing weapons with razor-sharp edges/points.

AnneWimsey Level 9 Apr 22, 2023

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 507 More

Posted by ButtercupI doubt she said it buts it's cute.

Posted by Smurfing101

Posted by DruviusAh yes, modern America.

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by SwitchcraftSandy Hook 13th sad anniversary - 12/14/12

Posted by MoravianSad but true.

Posted by DruviusAlways loved this one.

Posted by TejasAnti trump pistol. Do you have mixed feelings about it?

Posted by TejasLook at this scary gun!

Posted by Tejas

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

Posted by SeaGreenEyezThe most unaware "Awareness Day" in America was yesterday.

• Top tags#guns #NRA #video #laws #violence #guncontrol #massshooting #god #DonaldTrump #Police #world #children #religion #reason #Texas #hell #religious #friends #republicans #rights #death #vote #kids #Atheist #hope #USA #society #teachers #church #truth #florida #government #fear #money #belief #atheism #conservative #sex #parents #Christian #agnostic #earth #community #schools #culture #evidence #youtube #Christians #wife #murder ...

Members 918Top