Agnostic.com
4 1

British PM waxes lyrical on his Brexit achievement but others identify the costs & disadvantages of this stupid new deal. What are your views?

" I’m wondering if it’s the first time in history a nation has been asked to celebrate spending a huge amount of time and money on a plan to waste even more time and money – with absolutely no profit in it for us.

What was the point? " Vox Political

[voxpoliticalonline.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Information published after the 2016 Brexit poll -

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 29, 2020

What is the source of this InfoGraphic?

I feel the need to wait for a few years before attacking this now existing brexit. Remember it ONLY now exists in 50 pages or so. Let it roll out and show up its mistakes. We will in the end be in a much stronger position to return to the EU when all those lies are revealed for what they were.

Mcflewster Level 8 Dec 29, 2020

See above.

Boris’s deal is worse than Theresa May’s, and Brexit is a very costly exercise in trying to turn the clock back to the time of Empire by the lunatic British Right. A small number of zealot “Little Englanders”, who never wanted us to join the EU (or the EEC as it was when we first joined), have never stopped moaning and complaining about how badly done by we are being in Europe. Daily, for almost 50 years, our right-wing press has dripped poison about Europe into the minds of the masses, until eventually given the chance to vote in 2016 by David Cameron these brainwashed idiots voted for Brexit. I think history will record it as the biggest and costliest act of self-harm in our history. Parliament should have voted for us to have a second confirmatory Referendum after the deal was done...but Labour didn’t agree to it. We are all about to get a rather nasty shock in 2021 I fear, when things get more expensive and the realisation dawns that we are “Tommy no friends”!

See above.

@FrayedBear ....and?

@Marionville & understand the depth of the deception.

@FrayedBear I already do...I don’t need any further evidence. I did my homework before I voted, and have always kept abreast of the decisions and legislation enacted, both by the European and British parliaments. I know the advantages of being in the EU outweighed the disadvantages, the average Briton is uninterested in politics and gets their information straight out of the Daily Mail /Express or the Sun, these right-wing rags are straightforward anti-Eu propaganda sheets.

Only time will tell but in my opinion only saving grace of the deal is that it is better than no deal.

Moravian Level 8 Dec 28, 2020

See above.

@FrayedBear Maybe so but it's too late now.

@Moravian there are many ways to skin a cat. . . And deceive people.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 14

Photos 58 More

Posted by MoravianTory Corruption ?

Posted by MoravianA Tory Christmas carol

Posted by MoravianAny takers

Posted by MattHardyA Boris promise is just a lie that hasn't happened yet. Whatever Sue Grey says, no way is Boris going to admit he lied and resign.

Posted by MoravianJacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world.

Posted by MoravianBoris certainly has his finger on the pulse

Posted by webspider555No trump to take the spotlight off him now

Posted by MannanWhat do you think.....?hahaha

Posted by McflewsterEVERY BORIS SPEECH [agnostic.com]

Posted by MoravianPolitics in the UK

Posted by webspider555All set to go well with the vaccination roll out

Posted by webspider555Vaccine already in production

Posted by webspider555If Boris is mentioned then I cannot rule out it being true

Posted by HawkeyeNew to this group, thanks for having me :) Thought I would share something that has had my poor wee atheist brain turning for a few days (the article is a few days old).

Posted by McflewsterWhere Religion ,Monarchy and Private Education meet. Taken from the Book "BOY" by Roald Dahl "Tales of Childhood" [agnostic.com]

Posted by webspider555I’m beginning to wonder whether our government is just incompetent or are all these things happening just to get us in a rage arguing amongst ourselves.

• Top tags#video #world #hope #religious #government #god #religion #church #DonaldTrump #Atheist #BBC #vote #atheism #reason #friends #death #politics #money #children #laws #agnostic #fear #community #book #minister #Christian #media #belief #society #faith #rights #parents #dogs #cats #beliefs #hello #Jesus #politicians #truth #Australia #weather #movies #Christmas #wife #conservative #Wisdom #Song #kids #USA #Europe ...

Members 387Top