Agnostic.com
4 5

Jacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world. His ignorance is only surpassed by his arrogance. He was the only person who sat in Westminster during the budget speech not wearing a mask because "he knew everyone there"

Moravian 8 Oct 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

JRM and his 1930s life image has for sometime been an amusing parody of upper class privilege of a person who is separate from the norm of society.
He is extremely well educated, but sadly lacks an understanding of society due to his autism. It is quite possible that he is unaware of his condition and would likely argue against being on the spectrum.
This condition pervades much of the upper echelons of the Tory party with Gove and Sunak also being on the spectrum as well. Working as I do in autism, I am highly trained and skilled in recognising the often subtle signs given off. For some in power it is an excellent adaption for government allowing a stronger dedication to a cause, ideology or system of work.
What the UK has at this time, is a collective of 'comedy' autistics who have been raised, sociolised and conditioned into a sub-culture which cannot think or act differently. No imagination for what is beyond their 'ken' (internal understanding).

Sofabeast Level 7 Oct 31, 2021

Facts mean nothing to Jacob Rees Mogg. His touchstones are ignorance and arrogance.

anglophone Level 9 Oct 30, 2021

Have a few here in Congress especially from Georgia

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 30, 2021

I’d rather not have to think about “Lord Snooty” who is the worst type of arrogant rich Tory bastard. A right-wing traditional, misogynistic, anti-women’s reproductive rights, Catholic throwback, who still calls his nanny “nanny” because he still retains her services looking after his own prolific progeny, as he keeps his wife in a perpetual state of pregnancy!

He makes my blood crawl to look at him and the only saving grace he has is that he’s not actually Prime Minister, because there was a time a couple of years ago that that seemed a distinct possibility! The whole Tory front bench are deplorable and make me want to spew…but for Rees Mogg I reserve a special type of revulsion!

@webspider555 If only!

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 58 More

Posted by MoravianTory Corruption ?

Posted by MoravianA Tory Christmas carol

Posted by MoravianAny takers

Posted by MattHardyA Boris promise is just a lie that hasn't happened yet. Whatever Sue Grey says, no way is Boris going to admit he lied and resign.

Posted by MoravianJacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world.

Posted by MoravianBoris certainly has his finger on the pulse

Posted by webspider555No trump to take the spotlight off him now

Posted by MannanWhat do you think.....?hahaha

Posted by McflewsterEVERY BORIS SPEECH [agnostic.com]

Posted by MoravianPolitics in the UK

Posted by webspider555All set to go well with the vaccination roll out

Posted by webspider555Vaccine already in production

Posted by webspider555If Boris is mentioned then I cannot rule out it being true

Posted by HawkeyeNew to this group, thanks for having me :) Thought I would share something that has had my poor wee atheist brain turning for a few days (the article is a few days old).

Posted by McflewsterWhere Religion ,Monarchy and Private Education meet. Taken from the Book "BOY" by Roald Dahl "Tales of Childhood" [agnostic.com]

Posted by webspider555I’m beginning to wonder whether our government is just incompetent or are all these things happening just to get us in a rage arguing amongst ourselves.

• Top tags#video #world #hope #religious #government #god #religion #church #DonaldTrump #Atheist #BBC #vote #atheism #reason #friends #death #politics #money #children #laws #agnostic #fear #community #book #minister #Christian #media #belief #society #faith #rights #parents #dogs #cats #beliefs #hello #Jesus #politicians #truth #Australia #weather #movies #Christmas #wife #conservative #Wisdom #Song #kids #USA #Europe ...

Members 387Top