Agnostic.com
4 1

Mornington Crescent anyone?

Standard rules, North London line is wild. No straddling when in huff.

Since I expect we may have a few beginners playing, I'll keep to a standard opening.

Chorleywood

MattHardy 7 Mar 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hangar Lane Gyratory (using the Double Reveerse rule)

Sandster Level 7 Mar 4, 2022

Well I don't like to but it has to be Dollis Hill

Is there one called "TWO BATHROOMS"?

Seven Sisters.

Kew. (Without the gardens. See if you can get round that one smart ass.)

Fernapple Level 9 Mar 3, 2022

Piccadilly!

@anglophone Shit, I knew someone would think of that one.
OK Grosvenor square.

@Fernapple Hmm. Earls Court.

@anglophone Great that could be a slip. Because after two double word names in succession, I can use the double words equal double play rule, which gets me to. Hyde Park, and Hyde Park Corner.

Which is a triple, so the only way to get back to a double is with a double compound combination.

@Fernapple Watford High Street followed by Westbourne Park. Is the Slide Rule about to come into play?

@anglophone Yes, it is not very sporting at this stage, but I am not ashamed to play the slide rule. So.

Parliament Square.

@Fernapple Ouch! Battersea Power Station.

@anglophone OK I think you got me. Its hard to get more than two steps away from Mornington Crescent, even though Battersea Power Station does allow me the reverse one way street following the a wild card rule. So I will play wild card North London Line reverse Paddington Station.

@Fernapple Eek! Kings Cross St Pancras.

@Fernapple Off to a smashing start I see and opening up the Hammersmith and City this early in the game, I'll consolidate to Shepherd Bush Market

@anglophone as I appear to have cross posted with you should we active the Crossrail provission?

@MattHardy Got you, Elephant and Castle.

@Fernapple Not so fast Fernapple, you used a wild card earlier, I'm using an oyster card to take the 468 Tulse Hill. Out of the zone 2 danger area. Thameslink beckons.

@MattHardy Marylebone.

@Fernapple I feared that if I left that opening exposed it would be my undoing. No need to postpone the inevitable I suppose. Paddington via Gerrards Cross

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 18

Photos 58 More

Posted by MoravianTory Corruption ?

Posted by MoravianA Tory Christmas carol

Posted by MoravianAny takers

Posted by MattHardyA Boris promise is just a lie that hasn't happened yet. Whatever Sue Grey says, no way is Boris going to admit he lied and resign.

Posted by MoravianJacob Rees Mogg is one of my least favourite people in the world.

Posted by MoravianBoris certainly has his finger on the pulse

Posted by webspider555No trump to take the spotlight off him now

Posted by MannanWhat do you think.....?hahaha

Posted by McflewsterEVERY BORIS SPEECH [agnostic.com]

Posted by MoravianPolitics in the UK

Posted by webspider555All set to go well with the vaccination roll out

Posted by webspider555Vaccine already in production

Posted by webspider555If Boris is mentioned then I cannot rule out it being true

Posted by HawkeyeNew to this group, thanks for having me :) Thought I would share something that has had my poor wee atheist brain turning for a few days (the article is a few days old).

Posted by McflewsterWhere Religion ,Monarchy and Private Education meet. Taken from the Book "BOY" by Roald Dahl "Tales of Childhood" [agnostic.com]

Posted by webspider555I’m beginning to wonder whether our government is just incompetent or are all these things happening just to get us in a rage arguing amongst ourselves.

• Top tags#video #world #hope #religious #government #god #religion #church #DonaldTrump #Atheist #BBC #vote #atheism #reason #friends #death #politics #money #children #laws #agnostic #fear #community #book #minister #Christian #media #belief #society #faith #rights #parents #dogs #cats #beliefs #hello #Jesus #politicians #truth #Australia #weather #movies #Christmas #wife #conservative #Wisdom #Song #kids #USA #Europe ...

Members 387Top