Agnostic.com
5 1

Typical asshole. Don't care if he is gay but being a hypocrite is unforgivable! [upworthy.com]

#gay
Mofo1953 9 July 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree.

And the lord did declare:

Every-fucking-one of them are hypocrits..from Popie on down, they're nothing but pedos or pedo enabler..

Charlene Level 9 July 22, 2021

It cracks me up that you think hypocrisy is something leaders in the religious community would consider a problem or unforgivable. The whole system is basically a scam and these con artists promoting the scam have learned to thrive in that environment so have no issue with the double standards you see here.

I do.

Everyone is a hypocrite to some degree. What I took away from the story was not that he was gay but that there was entrapment by a homophobic group. They must have had some motivation for taking this particular bureaucrat out.

Theresa_N Level 8 July 22, 2021

Speak for yourself.

@Mofo1953 I've been a hypocrite before and probably will be in the future, depending on how much longer I live. I've seen you be a hypocrite on here in defending conservative Democrat behaviors. I am not defending this man for working for the Conference of Bishops, he's complicit in all the bad policies of the US Catholic church. It seems nearly all extreme homophobes are closeted something.

@Theresa_N Again, speak for yourself.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 265 More

Posted by CliffordCook The Fascism of Faith Month in the US Congress U.

Posted by of-the-mountainReality!!!

Posted by CliffordCookChristian Nationalism isn't just something that's spreading in the United States.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyReligion is ridiculous!

Posted by CliffordCookChristians like to believe that their religion spread around the world by people voluntarily abandoning their own cultural traditions in favor of the obvious superiority of Christianity.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyIt’s all about keeping women in subjugation!

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

Posted by KynleiI saw a meme about Noah's Ark and it got me thinking about the supposed timeline of events.

• Top tags#god #Christian #video #religion #religious #Bible #church #world #Christians #Jesus #christianity #Atheist #children #atheism #hope #hell #Catholic #DonaldTrump #death #government #kids #friends #book #mother #laws #beliefs #truth #earth #reason #wife #parents #prayer #sex #believer #faith #belief #evangelicals #money #guns #religions #sin #pastor #evil #fear #gay #WTF #abortion #media #movies #USA ...

Members 292Top

Moderators