Gotta love that Catastrophic Church. A vaccine made they think from foetal cells, oh, no way.
Meanwhile, in countries like the Philippines where they oppose contraception and birth control, there are high rates of child mortality and poverty, but that's just fine because that's what God and brat son want. I'm an atheist million times over; add one every time i read about this church.
On FB someone put up a post about fetal cells being used and that it was an abomination that people were getting rich on the lives of babies. So I gave them a few facts, the mother does not get any money so it is only the pharma companies making money and they had the right to stand up for their principles and refuse to take any medication that were derived from fetal cells. Was told not to blame sick people who had no choice and that women should accept responsibility for having sex completely ignored the making a choice based on your principles. Same thing here don't have the vaccine if it offends your principles.
Yeah, and the Anglicans and Aunty ScumMo are jumping on board as well so it seems according to the ABC news this morning.
All of it, so it seems, is because the Stem cells used in research, etc, are derived from LEGALLY aborted foetuses.
Imo, it speaks great volumes of what price these Religiotards are willing to put on Human lives, children, babies, etc, included.
Isn't truly wonderful that they adhere to a book where it says "Thou shalt NOT kill," and yet the self-same God whose words are revered in and by this book IS a documented Mass Murderer.
To the Archbishop I call:
Gaslight Pro
Lyrics:
Video:
I would have preferred the lyrics to be gender neutral and I should point out that the lyrics given in the video are erroneous - it is "Pro" not road - a wonderful gaslight?