Agnostic.com
2 2

Covid: Pizza worker's 'lie' forced South Australia lockdown : [bbc.com] I hope this lying little shit gets the book thrown at him and he loses every cent that he has. His gross irresponsibility has cost people $millions!

anglophone 8 Nov 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bring back the Public Shaming in the stocks.

Triphid Level 9 Nov 20, 2020

Apparently, here in the city of empty churches, if you break any lockdown rules, do anything that is not permitted by the government, then you get a big big fine. BUT, if you lie to the authorities about your infection or activities relating to it, resulting in massive lockdown and impact on people's lives, they won't do a thing to you, indeed, no law broken.

Is it just me ..? .

David1955 Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

Watch that space. Lawyers might be able to come up with some long-forgotten law with which to nail him. (That sort of thing has happened in the UK.)

@anglophone according to our premier, there's nothing they can do. He's probably broke anyway, so what can you do? Community service maybe.

@David1955 A question for you: is the premier a qualified lawyer?

@anglophone i think not, but an update since my previous comment: there was a press conference by police and they've assembled a team to get into this legally, so you may be right and they may find some criminal or civil charges. No opposition from the Premier I'm sure.

Over th border in Victoria I learned a few years ago & again recently that VicPol can lie to magistrates & not be prosecuted for breaking the law with perjury. In fact as recently as a few months ago when a VicPol officer signed a charge sheet against me (presumably checked by VicPol prosecutions) and stated after my name & address that I had convictions against me. Buried in the charge papers about ten pages deep was a statement by VicPol Records Manager stating that I had no convictions. The Magistrate argued repeatedly that the police had made a simple clerical error completing the charge sheet.
A few years ago another VicPol officer claimed in the charge sheet that I lived in the same street as the complainant seeking orders gainst me. The complainant also perjured herself by not drawing to the Magistrate's attention that I lived 3½ kilometres away. When the magistrate wrote the order it stated that I actually lived at the same address as the married woman & her husband. 15 months later I published on the internet an account of the incident not only anonymising the complainant's name but even the town & State of Australia where it occurred. This caused the complsinant to make a second sworn statement confirming that what I published "was as if she had said it". She & her perjurious witnesses including the police were as far as I'm aware never charged with perjury or wasting police & court time. I however was found guilty of having breached an order that I can only describe as having been illegally obtained through police & complainant perjury & put under a further 6 months restriction. Oddly I was not ordered to remove from the internet what I wrote! To this day it is still there.

@David1955, @anglophone the response was probably given because the C19 pariah was working under false name or for cash in hand to avoid tax & his employer holiday, insurance & superannuation liabilities.
And why would they do this? Because of the terrific role models in government & police.

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #minister #federal #money #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #rights #community #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #parents #corruption #youtube #vote #book #religions #truth #dogs #kids #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 428Top