Agnostic.com
2 2

Should the Australian Governor General (Queen's Representative)be immediately dismissed & made to stand trial?

The accusations of the GG covering up sex & war crimes grow louder by the day.

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see a bigger issue here, and it's time we stop glorifying everything to do the Australian military and our military history, and governments and politicians and the media hiding behind this mythologising. Even when in the past stories emerge about corruption and bad practice in the military it gets buried. I'm tired of it. You can't criticise Australian military actions because that's criticising the troops, and the troops are heroes, so if you criticise them you aren't a 'real Australian.'. In post Vietnam war Australia-- i war i protested against, though I was a teenager, there has been an intentional policy of equating patriotism with a uncritical view on the military and our military ventures. I want that to change. Our involvement in Vietnam was ghastly. All of our involvements in aggressive US wars have been ghastly. We should be seeing the bigger picture. This guy is just one small part of all that.

David1955 Level 8 Dec 5, 2020

I'm sure much is a response to controlling the psychopaths that exist in every society.
Round here, W.Victoria, the holy cows, besides xtianity, are the health industry, local council, women and police.

Even GG/General's have to do what they are told.

I am sort of conflicted over this. I knew the man many years ago as I worked with his wife. He seemed like a fairly decent bloke with standards, she definitely had standards. I accept that people change over years (and it was years ago that I knew them) and that his work self could be a very different person to the social one I met. If he has hidden the knowledge that defense workers were acting illegally then he should have to answer to that. I always felt it was wrong (but completely in line with the lieberal party) to put a military person in the role of GG.

Budgie Level 7 Dec 5, 2020

You raise a very interesting point there - the Jekyll and Hyde personas that frequently seem to exist between the domestic entity & the business one.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 114 More

Posted by TriphidJust a little something to remind us of our Prime Monster, sorry typo, Minister.

Posted by TriphidJust a little something to remind us of our Prime Monster, sorry typo, Minister.

Posted by TriphidFOR OUR MEMBER @powder. PLEASE select which memorial would suit you better, we will do our very utmost to ensure you get it.

Posted by FrayedBearI had to share this!

Posted by FrayedBearYet again some NSW citizens identify their cognitive dissonance?

Posted by FrayedBearYet again some NSW citizens identify their cognitive dissonance?

Posted by FrayedBearJust seen on fbuk.

Posted by FrayedBearWho knows of Doc Evatt now?

Posted by FrayedBearHow do you like this then?

Posted by FrayedBearDoesn't it make you proud & feel good?

Posted by FrayedBearI don't tell lies?

Posted by FrayedBearHow good is Australia?

Posted by FrayedBearAnd so here is the official government word annotated with the obvious observation. How ironic that it arrived on International Elder Abuse Awareness Day!

Posted by MsDemeanourit's easy to be smug when you don't live in Victoria and my heart really does go out to you all.

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #religious #god #friends #hope #politicians #religion #laws #money #minister #media #federal #reason #DonaldTrump #children #Atheist #politics #Police #death #community #church #Jesus #atheism #rights #China #parents #hell #Christian #evidence #religions #USA #military #trolls #liberal #justice #policy #book #dogs #corruption #agnostic #hello #kids #sex #truth #relationship #population #nation ...

Members 246Top