Agnostic.com
1 4

I'll just leave this here for you.

Purloined from fbuk

FrayedBear 9 Dec 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Epigones, do not spoil the old legends. Those prophets, even crazy, partially wrong, were seeking for a unipluriversal Justice. Laughing about image deformatism:

tipi Level 7 Dec 29, 2020

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 104 More

Posted by FrayedBearHow do you like this then?

Posted by FrayedBearDoesn't it make you proud & feel good?

Posted by FrayedBearI don't tell lies?

Posted by FrayedBearHow good is Australia?

Posted by FrayedBearAnd so here is the official government word annotated with the obvious observation. How ironic that it arrived on International Elder Abuse Awareness Day!

Posted by MsDemeanourit's easy to be smug when you don't live in Victoria and my heart really does go out to you all.

Posted by FrayedBearLong live Julian?

Posted by FrayedBearI think this an insult to Klinger. What do you think?

Posted by FrayedBearStolen from fbuk. For non Australians, Mike Carlton is a senior journalist & TV anchorman.

Posted by FrayedBearDo you agree?

Posted by FrayedBearEveryone's favourites?

Posted by FrayedBearI'll just leave this here for you.

Posted by FrayedBearNow my vanity?

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #religious #god #friends #hope #politicians #religion #laws #money #minister #media #federal #reason #DonaldTrump #death #children #politics #Atheist #Police #atheism #Jesus #church #community #rights #China #evidence #hell #Christian #military #trolls #religions #USA #parents #liberal #justice #policy #book #dogs #nation #beliefs #movies #hello #corruption #agnostic #population #sex #Texas ...

Members 227Top