Agnostic.com
2 0

AstraZenecca blood clots

‘Trigger’ for AstraZeneca jab blood clots discovered [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

More alarmist news spread around via the FrayedBear Media Networks, what a shame the C.E.O. Editor and Presenter FORGOT to mention that the Scientists STATED that these "Blood Clots" are a GREAT RARITY as well.
I guess the "Share" prices are of a greater concern to the C.E.O. etc, etc, than are the FACTS and perhaps the same C.E.O. has begun taking lessons from Rupert Murdoch on such things and matters.

Triphid Level 9 Jan 6, 2022

Had my second AZ last week. 'Ain't ' dead yet. Hoping for the best. I was told that the booster in 6 months would be Pfizer. Probably that's a good idea. Best not tempt fate. It's the pity about these rare clots with AZ, though; it's actually a very good vaccine, it is said.

David1955 Level 8 Dec 2, 2021

I had my 2 in September. An American correspondent recently had her booster & said it knocked her about badly but she is reactive to many things ordinary people aren't.
An English friend refuses to have any but he is largely a hermit - even before lockdowns. He is virulently anti vax and of the view that it is all a Gate's plot to reduce the size of the world population.

@FrayedBear the worst thing about people who believe in conspiracy theories is they always believe the wrong ones. The obvious grift greed and corruption by elites they don't see, but loop fruit crazy theories they do.

@David1955 in this case it is recognising the greed that is what is driving the belief in the theory.

Me also, had both shots being AstraZeneca last year still alive and kicking DESPITE a certain member here, who will remain unnamed, and his STATEMENT that he had both AZ shot in September, which I might add is not possible as the regulations state that with AZ vaccinations there MUST be at least 5 weeks between each vaccination, guess what Oh most un-knowledgable One, you are up against a FULLY Trained Nurse here, not one your, imo, imaginary acquaintances.

@David1955 Yes and the "Attention Whores", will jump with both feet upon any and EVERY opportunity to feast themselves upon whatever morsel/s of attention they can get a hold of , not NAMING anyone in particular here but, imo, we have an resident "Attention Whore" as a member.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 157 More

Posted by 1patriotWorld’s Fastest Indian to Ride Again In the 1950s and 1960s, Burt Munro was a motorcycling legend.

Posted by FrayedBearIn the event of nuclear war between USA & China what are the most likely first strike targets?

Posted by 1patriotThis is a big concern

Posted by vocaloldfart Australia being turned into ‘51st US state’ – ex-PM Canberra is losing its strategic autonomy due to its security pact with the US and UK, Paul Keating has argued The US is surrounding...

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotThat would be a plus....

Posted by FrayedBearTime for Australia to follow suit?

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

• Top tags#Australia #video #government #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #media #money #federal #minister #religion #reason #children #DonaldTrump #politics #rights #liberal #community #military #China #evidence #Police #policy #death #Atheist #hell #Christian #Jesus #USA #church #atheism #parents #corruption #truth #kids #vote #youtube #book #religions #dogs #faith #justice #freedom #movies #chinese #nation ...

Members 438Top