Agnostic.com
8 0

Why is that all the Atheist and Agnostics seem to be found in QLD NW and Vic, and not too many in SA NT WA or Tasmania. Or am I wrong to prejudge the Aussies in this Group or This Site. Or is there another site others know of that I can have more chance of finding like minded people in Adelaide South Australia. comments and suggestions most welcome. I attended the free thinker group a few times before but stopped during the Covid lock down last 2 years.

FrankTjia 3 May 22
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We're everywhere near you mate, it's just that we accept being atheist as so normal in this state of SA and this country of aussie that we don't feel the need to shout it out. That's a bit like yelling, hey, look at me I can walk, in the middle of Rundle street. I don't know why you feel the need to think you're special

Cyklone Level 7 Aug 7, 2022

Perhaps Frank, you see a smaller representation from SA NT WA and Tas because their populations are so much smaller. 😉

Well, I'd say that you do not seem, imo, to have hard enough around the State you have mentioned because we are literally almost everywhere and anywhere.

Triphid Level 9 May 30, 2022

This sounds like the bunch of crowds i get in Adelaide, endless argument and backchat between Crows and Powers Supporters in the pubs, the hairdressers and the public transports. Couldnt have felt more at home than here. But there is not much of banter here on the supposed common denominator subject - lack of faith or religions, despite the stated purpose of the group LOL

FrankTjia Level 3 May 30, 2022

Try writing articles or letters to your local papers, library & community centre notices asking for like minded people.

You are living in the city of churches.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 22, 2022

There are quite a few on this site from SA, where I am, but they're not very active.

David1955 Level 8 May 22, 2022

Have you ever stopped to consider that Atheists and Agnostics, unlike the Faithfools, do NOT really need to congregate in masses these days because they, unlike the Faithfools, have NOT surrendered themselves to the herd mentality that is extremely prevalent with and in the Faithfools.

Triphid Level 9 May 22, 2022

Lot's in SA, my home town (Blackwood). Try your local pub.
Go the mighty double blues!!!!!!!!

PS Live in Qld now, they're a different race up here

puff Level 8 May 22, 2022

You're telling me, what with the likes of Jo and Flo Petersen, Barnaby, Banana-brain Joyce, etc, etc, etc, it sure is a strange and weird place.

@Triphid that it is. Hate being accused of being a banana bender

@puff So what were you before, a Cockroach (N.S.W) a Cabbage Farmer/Mexican (Vic.), a Croweater (S.A.), a Taswegian ( Tasmanian), a Sand-groper ( W.A.) or Croc-bait (Northern Territory)/

@Triphid born and bred croweater

@puff Crow-eaters aren't too bad IF you can put with their endless moaning about how hard done by the Adelaide Crows and the Port Power are in the AFL and just about everything else they can think of.
Worst car drivers in the entire country though imo.

@Triphid Port can die a slow death, don't care about crows. Miss my bung fritz and real pasties but good FU iced coffees and Coopers are everywhere now. Plus my local Drakes sells Balfour's pasties so I survive.

@puff Well I WILL make sure that I have a good long swig of the FU Iced Coffee that is sitting the fridge as we speak which will be drunk later today.
Yeah the Crows and Port Poofs do get on everyone's nerves with their endless and interminable whining and weeping like spoiled brats and coddled babies imo.
Oh and we have McLeod's Pasties and Pies here in Broken Hill btw, much better than the Balfour's ones imo.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 15

Photos 150 More

Posted by 1patriotthey are creating a 15 Cities all along this coast in Australia

Posted by 1patriotthunder writes: I remember early in the pandemic when there was a protest outside the hospital (Toronto Canada).

Posted by vocaloldfart Is this the way of the future?

Posted by vocaloldfartIf you think times were tough under the LNP Mafiosa in the previous years, Give Dutton the disastrous destroyer the vote in the next election, and look foreward to worse to come.

Posted by vocaloldfartMichael Pascoe: And the award for the worst Liberal leader goes to… ?

Posted by vocaloldfartDingoes elevated to 'almost-human' status in pre-colonial Australia .

Posted by vocaloldfartVanadium batteries’ sustainable energy hailed as key to solar revolution Vanadium could be the answer to using solar and wind round the clock, silencing critics who say they’re useless when the...

Posted by FrayedBearThis amused me. How about you? "Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Shulz

Posted by FrayedBearNine chairman, and former Australian Treasurer, Peter Costello is now promoting war with China after making $millions lobbying for defence companies BY SHANE DOWLING ON MARCH 12, 2023

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearIt has taken since 1986 for the Australian Human Rights Commission to release papers & a suggested draft for incorporation into Australian law to protect all citizens.

Posted by FrayedBearWhat a con - mRNA vaccinations?

Posted by FrayedBearWhy is the Murdoch media not widely reporting this apparent scandal that should prevent the NSW Premier being re-elected for a further 4 years?

Posted by vocaloldfartsign of the times

• Top tags#Australia #government #video #world #god #religious #hope #friends #laws #politicians #religion #money #minister #federal #media #reason #DonaldTrump #children #liberal #politics #community #rights #Police #Atheist #military #evidence #death #Christian #Jesus #China #hell #church #atheism #policy #USA #corruption #parents #youtube #truth #vote #book #religions #kids #dogs #justice #faith #agnostic #trolls #movies #population ...

Members 430Top