Agnostic.com
2 0

Joe Biden and Donald Trump’s Anti-China Campaign Strategy is Part of a Broader Imperialist War Against China

Joe Biden and Donald Trump are taking aim at China to deflect attention away from the American nightmare.

[blackagendareport.com]

{As the U.S. political class scrambles to cover up the social and economic collapse that COVID-19 has thoroughly exposed, Joe Biden and Donald Trump have kicked off their general election campaigns by taking aim at China to deflect attention away from the American nightmare.}

Have no doubt about it. When the saber rattling begins against China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, North Korea, and Venezuela, something is about to happen to distract from, or it's a distraction from the growing severity already going on. When both MSCM's are in unison with it, it's simply the evidence of their collaboration with the establishment. Which gives you the following to draw you back into the tribal division.

{Donald Trump made the first move with an attack ad on Biden that positioned Obama’s former Vice President as a friend of China’s rise, an obvious dog whistle to the notion that Democrats are the truest threat to the white man’s jobs. Biden came out with ads of his own that condemned Trump for praising China’s pandemic response and for claiming that the United States should “trust China.” It is clear that all sides of the U.S. ruling class are frantically seeking to blame China for the systemic failures exposed in the U.S. response to COVID-19.}

The very same tactic in the Russiagate bullshit. All the drama of manufacturing hype without giving us the main course of the real facts.

{While China sends millions of masks, ventilators, testing kits, and medical experts to 120 countries around the world, U.S. imperialism continues its sanctions regime against Venezuela, Cuba, and Iran. U.S. imperialism has not ceased its engagement in “hot” wars in the Middle East, either, despite U.N. recommendations for a global ceasefire . The U.S. thirst for war far outweighs its concern for human existence and is the reason why Biden and Trump are making hostility toward China a central issue of the general election.}

"human existence"------ right here at home also.

{The TPP was considered a free trade agreement, but it was really a policy of economic containment directed at China. While popular protest ensured that the TPP was never ratified, economic warfare against China continued under Trump’s so-called “trade war.” Unlike the TPP, the trade war attempted to intimidate China by placing costly tariffs on key imports to the United States. This policy hurt U.S. capitalists more than China and has been viewed unfavorably by a significant section of the lords of capital themselves.}

In other words. Our government in their haste to diminish wealth and strength among our working class overlooked the measure of power they were handing China. TPP didn't pass the public test from experience so a trade war was manufactured out of one of the cons pulled by Trump on his supporters. As it has backfired though, this virus has presented its use towards another strategic move. Almost as though it was made for it?

The military and defense contractors how ever love it.

{The work from here is to expose the broader imperialist war behind Biden and Trump’s anti-China attacks and to make the end of hostilities with China part of a mass movement that demands the fulfillment of the basic material needs of the working class for healthcare, housing, education, living wages, and the dismantling of the mass incarceration and surveillance regime root and branch.}

Please watch the Hedges Dore discussion LetzGetReal posted. A lot of that last paragraph is brought up in that discussion. I know it's long but it's really about the best 95 minutes one could spend time on for dissenting imperialist opinions. I've pined it to the top of the message board for a while so it can be planned on in the future. I'll leave it up there for a couple of weeks or so until I see its getting no traffic.

William_Mary 8 May 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It may be true that the Trump tariffs on China hurt U.S. capitalists but people are failing to call out that U.S. working people like John Doe are the ones buying almost all of these imported Chinese products. This means the American people are the real ones paying the tariffs. Ttrump supporters do not want to hear that and media has now seemed to back away and treat this as being normal. It is not normal and it used to not be normal. How could I ever treat it as normal?

Using some Trump logic here I'm going to claim that I do not like Charlie and I will tell him so and then hit Bobby in the eye until Charlie apologizes to me. This is about as dumb as Jesus dying for you so you don't have to die, then you die anyway. It seems that both politics and religion want you to believe something that you know is not really so.

DenoPenno Level 9 May 6, 2020

It's obvious. To anyone who is paying attention, the U.S. has only been saying negative things and being aggressive towards their 3 biggest economic threats right now: Russia, Iran, and China. People keep falling for the propaganda that these 3 countries are just evil. It's like George W. Bush when he talked about the Axis of Evil (Iran, Iraq, and North Korea). Then it was Cuba, Lybia, and Syria. Now it's Russia, Iran, and China. They keep recycling their propaganda and it works on most people.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top