Agnostic.com
2 2

The plot against America and the world: How the US government and the media suppressed the truth about the COVID-19 pandemic

[wsws.org]

[This was a plot against the people of America and the world.

On February 7, Trump told Woodward he had just had a conversation with Chinese President Xi Xinping, who had provided the American president with a clear and blunt assessment of the dangers posed by the pandemic.]

Just my conspiracy theory showing itself again.

[If Woodward has released these tapes now, after concealing them for six months, it is because the crisis over the upcoming election has massively exacerbated divisions within the state. But in choosing to release this information, Trump’s factional opponents have implicated themselves as accomplices in a massive cover-up.]

Bob felt we had to sacrifice 10s of thousands of lives to prove what I and a few others in this group have been attempting to expose using simple logic from the start. One of these days, just maybe one of these days, the rest of our population will manage to recognize the collaboration in these 2 establishment parties and their media.

[The questions fundamental to the Watergate scandal, “What did the president know, and when did he know it?” have become expanded to “What did the government, Congress and the media know, and when did they know it?”]

[The truth is, if the tapes were not released it is because the Democrats did not want them released. Rhetoric aside, the Democrats have pursued a response to the pandemic largely indistinguishable from that of Trump.

While Trump was actively denying the threat of the pandemic, the Democrats merely kept silent. For an entire month, between January 29 and February 29, as the pandemic was taking hold in the United States, the New York Times did not publish a single editorial on the subject. Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein, following a January 24 briefing to the Senate Intelligence Committee, sold between $1.5 million and $6 million in stock ahead of the market crash, but did not alert the public to the threat.]

Pawns. Ill just leave that right there for you to fight over.

I personally don't believe there's a conflict within the ruling elite. I'm fairly certain they all work together. Or they'd be more outspoken in attacks using their medias. But this is clear proof that there is a manufactured sense of reality being created. Wake the fuck up!

William_Mary 8 Sep 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dems are saying, "This is what you choose to concentrate on?" and "These deaths are on Trump and not Woodward.". Then they say, "Woodward is a journalist and this is on Trump.".

There is plenty of blame to go around and Woodward is at the top of that too. He could have exposed this in February and forced the government (both sides) to act sooner, but he waited for his book sales and to try to sway the election. Thousands to hundreds of thousands of people could have been saved.

These people are a lost cause.......on both sides. These are horrible people. I'm talking about the voters too that make all these excuses.

This is the reality of reality. Everything we see and hear from governance and their media is fake. Most of everything we know has been manufactured through lies. And as you correctly point out, voters are the major core problem for the rest of us having to live in this fake reality because they remain compliant to the fake system being used against us.

I am so very tired.

Donna_I Level 8 Sep 11, 2020

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top