Agnostic.com
3 0

PEACE IS NOT ON THE BALLOT

The war machine always wins. While no substantial change will come for the American people millions around the world will still face death and subjugation. Every issue that was brought to the forefront in 2016 and after Trump's victory, they have come and gone from the media like the wind while vastly forgotten by the citizenry unresolved. The truth of how and why both of these characters have played a part in the rise of these issues, Biden before and Trump after, have no schedule of release in time like so many movies waiting incognito due to the virus. It's all theater. The rerun comes during the next administration no matter the winner. Much of it in the shadows of an empty theater as no one sees or hears about them again.

Biden vs. Trump on Foreign Policy

Who is the better anti-war choice? Abby Martin settles the score.

Step out of their illusion and start preparing for 2024. "Out Of The Illusion " Group

William_Mary 8 Oct 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What you are saying here is correct. My difference is that I take exception to the words "no substantial change will come for the American people." I branch away at those words to claim that without a doubt American healthcare will be maintained through social security if Trump loses. On the other hand, Trump is trying to do away with it. His Tweets show that if he is re-elected he will end social security which will also end Medicare and Medicaid. It all comes to a grinding halt by 2023. This is more than grandma and bingo. What happens when social security ends? Life in America does not seem to go on as usual. Every family in our country has a family member that benefits by these programs and we all know it. There is talk of Trump and his healthcare plan but Republicans have never cared about healthcare at all in my 74 years of life. It is something that they never had a plan for and probably never will. This is why when I vote blue this November it is not about who is in office at all. I feel that in the end I will be protecting an American way of life.

DenoPenno Level 9 Oct 11, 2020

Well having remembered going over healthcare with you in the past I can understand your concern. From your own comments you are fairly well taken care of and don't want to see changes. I only wish all people were in the same position as you to relish in. You're about as close to socialized healthcare one could find themselves in without actual socialized healthcare being implicated.

{I branch away at those words to claim that without a doubt American healthcare will be maintained through social security if Trump loses.}

I'm curious to where you get this information from. Without a doubt? Has Joe Biden promised this to the nation? Healthcare is going to be put on the back of SS along with all its already verbal disproval's from our representatives. Mainly republicans and blue dog democrats, which Biden is one of, who he'll need support from to do so.

Are you mistakenly under the impression Medicare is part of Social Security? Medicare mainly funded through a separate tax deduction from our payrolls. They are 2 different tax categories on my paystubs. Medicaid is monitored through Medicare state by state jointly with the FED---- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services---the bottom link. How deep SS is into this system I'm unable to find. Just that it does play some roll in it. If you have the figures I'd like to see them.

[irs.gov]

[medicare.gov]

If you think I or anyone in my shoes who, I personally, have been paying into these systems since I was 16 my entire life isn't concerned about this issue, and going to be pissed if our money is stolen from us, you're crazy. Sorry, no other way to put that 🙂 I tend to brush this subject off like taking guns away from us. When it comes there's nothing we can do about it. Quite frankly, at this point we deserve what we get for allowing this gangster government to get away with what they've been doing all this time. Which is part of the very foundation of my dissenting argument for the past 20 years. I'll save my fingers the typing of the many reasons Biden has played a large role in this and will probably let you down with your vote. The only logical reason SS will survive will be if there's any fear in our government of how we react. Same as with guns.

@William_Mary Try looking into the Trump Tweets for your answer on this. They are all recorded. Either Trump is lying again or he means it. He Tweets that doing away with social security will also end Medicare and Medicaid. Funded by the states? Yes, but only if the money is deducted from payroll checks. I know the deducted amounts are all broken down on the payroll stub. Social security is only a part of it. [factba.se]

@DenoPenno well you pretty much underlined the major problem there. Trust and substance are the issues. I guess my point is is that there's a lot of entanglement in that one social aspect. Obviously it seems to be a major concern to you and you're a few steps ahead of me on it. I might suggest you found your calling for the group?

sadly, very true. but most voters will not be aware & those that are will just rationalize the farce/fraud that they are participating in.

Very good analysis. And really depressing for the world.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #policy #god #evidence #politics #vote #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #community #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,699Top