Agnostic.com
3 2

Surprise! America Is Getting Another Psycho For Secretary Of State

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

{How true can Biden’s claim be that he regrets his pivotal role in facilitating that unforgivable act of mass military butchery if he’s continued employing the man who advised him about it as an advisor ever since, and is now appointing him to Secretary of State? If someone advises you to do something that you truly regret, do you continue seeking out that person’s advice on the same subject and give them even more power and control over it?}

I virtually made the same statements a few days ago as MSCM first threw this guys name out at us. How do you tell when you're being deceived by you're chosen party affiliate in which your beliefs have you dissenting his or her counter party members? Tony Blinken has worked within both establishment parties under various titles correlated to virtually the same agendas dealing with foreign policies to the nature of SOS since the Clinton administration. Clinton, Bush, Obama. That's how. Blinken's agendas aren't designed on party affiliation, good or bad ethics, but on agendas to serve the ruling class. His horrific agendas during the Bush administration towards Iraq and Afghanistan were just as horrific as those during the Obama era as an advisor to Biden. Just ask Ukraine, Libya,Yemen, and Syria how bad. So when Joe Biden stood before us at any point and time and deceitfully, in so many ways, downplay and or edit his support of Iraq, he was blatantly lying to us to get your vote.

Blinken is not an advisor. He's an engineer of war and foreign policy crimes and the propaganda that comes with them. Biden is not a leader. He's one of the people that is responsible for explaining the crimes and policies to the citizens in a way that make them seem legitimate with the help of public relation firms and MSCM for Blinken. And as I showed a few days ago, Biden was rewarded well for his betrayal to us within merely 2 years after the end of the Obama administration that made him a multimillionaire.

It's only 17 minutes long. You'll find a correlation to many aspects since the Iraq war I spoken of in the past. Especially, Blinken and Flournoy are primarily responsible for engineering and continuance of constantly adding troops into Iraq to be virtually murdered over the various changing lies that came with that war. Start out with catchy conditioning phrases. Repeat the same ole deceptive promises. From government to rewarded private firms then back to government cycle. False selling propaganda. When your perpetual warring begins to waver back to the Vietnam era towards public dissent, adjust with unmanned vehicles to keep the public ignorant and in stalemate from seeking truth of the crimes. The citizenry must be conditioned to keep accepting forever wars, enabling secret wars. Can I get an Africa? Lie about success while also admitting there's no end in sight. Repeat, rinse, recycle.

{So we can expect a strengthening of the python-like strangulation strategies the US empire now favors, with the same number of dead children, the same amount of destabilization and suffering, and the same amount of resource consumption, just without all those pesky news headlines and footage of flag-draped coffins coming home on jet planes. A photogenic mask on the blood-spattered face of the US empire which has been so troublingly exposed in the age of Trump.}

The amount of money that will be dumped into these agendas, just as in 2020 within a false confrontation on the virus, will provide no advancement towards a better society on the genuine issues we face. Remind me again what direction leadership within a productive society is. I'm not seeing any sense of it here. What I see is a complete contradiction to what little gets spoken of.

Top Biden advisors Flournoy and Blinken promise smarter, more secretive permanent war policy

[thegrayzone.com]

William_Mary 8 Nov 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will now be in Iraq, Afghanistan and probably other Middle East countries for the next four years or longer. Good ole bipartisanship on that stuff you can take to the bank! This post also belongs in the Biden Pinata group. Yup, so much for those who pushed Biden as a big improvement on Trump for foreign policy. Also shows that Biden learned nothing from his "mistake" of voting for the Iraq War.

How depressing.

Ootfpaittf!

FrayedBear Level 9 Nov 23, 2020

Out of the frying pan & in to the fire!!

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top