Agnostic.com
2 0

Major shift at Supreme Court on Covid-19 orders

The Supreme Court signaled a major shift in its approach to coronavirus-related restrictions late Wednesday, voting 5-4 to bar New York state from reimposing limits on religious gatherings.

[msn.com]

When the Constitution is used against us as facts provide a reason it should be put aside for the safety of society, at least while pertaining to a critical issue. I'll go out on the limb here stating that I think most people understand now that group gatherings have played a large role in spiking numbers as society has been allowed to reopen. One headline or leading statement I skimmed over this morning claims that deaths are in line towards doubling.

Group disclaimer: Politico, while is one of the more revealing sources of crimes and unethical practices in issues of our society, I have found it to also be part of the problem in fake news.

William_Mary 8 Nov 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus is now in control in the supreme court.

Politico "fake news" ? I call bs

[mediabiasfactcheck.com]
[adfontesmedia.com]

When I post an article from outside of my views as questionable sources I use the groups narrative to determine the safety for the group members. Which is clearly outlined on the Welcoming page. My statement at the bottom is just my fair warning to a nature found on many news sites and sources, which can sway between degrees of positive and negative, usually depending on the writer.

From the Welcoming Page----My goal is to share a select trusted alternative independent news sites, political commentators/journalist, sociologist and economist mainly from outside of the main stream media (MSM) with opposing dissenting views on events and issues of today and what's happening around the world you often hear little of. If you do hear it's in fractional parts that are vastly controlled by their enabler billionaire owners. Which often comes with limited information and or information designed to deceive you. Often in repetitive mode by all MSM used to manage your perception leading to conditioning you into believing in it's designed illusion. Take to mind that our MSM was once owned by dozens of different companies. Beginning in the 80's this vastly started to change. By the 90's when Bill Clinton and our great, I say that loosely, 2 party establishment representatives brought forth legislation which lead us to today where 6 companies own approximately 90% of all news you get on TV, radio, and pretty much every major newspaper that has managed to exist. That is a designed measure to control what you see and hear. Only what they want you to see and hear. Conditioning.

As I voiced in that statement Politico is one of the better sources. "while is one of the more revealing sources of crimes and unethical practices in issues of our society" It has also been occasionally exposed as setting a line towards towing establishment conditioning. By no means like the Guardian though. Please see the Pinned pages for more clarification.

@William_Mary "When I post an article from outside of my views as questionable sources"
. . . the very definition of confirmation bias.

@FearlessFly to support the narrative of the group. It's either for you or it isn't. If you haven't taken time to respectfully visit the groups Pinned pages to understand the narrative and goals set here it's likely you're going to be confrontational. Now the issue for the group is, whether you're going to be confrontational for a certain period of time or constantly.

Once one educates themselves to a group respectfully, they have a choice to join in if it's of interest to observe, possibly challenge their developed opinion, or participate within the established group members to help like minded towards their agenda. So, yes, we have a confirmed bias to deliver a dissenting view against the present media and political nature of capitalism. To some degree depending on the breakdown of those issues and others that interact with them.

@William_Mary "yes, we have a confirmed bias to deliver a dissenting view against the present media and political nature of capitalism"

While I consider it refreshingly honest to admit confirmed bias, I also think it is hypocrisy to also claim "Out of the Illusion".

While I consider virtually all media has bias, lumping Politico into your 'fake news' category (without independent evidence) shows the actual 'illusion'. I have little interest in an 'echo chamber'.

@FearlessFly so you wouldn't consider that a delusional reality takes hold of the many people who staunchly support either far right ideology or left ideology information where useless false accusations are regularly manufactured for/from their chosen media and political actors? Those that remain strictly compliant to their party or glorified politician no matter the amount of deceit that is exposed about them aren't in some type of delusional state? If that is the case then Trump is the most honest politician in all of history.

Not all media, journalist, or political commentators operate within a biased agenda if their work is towards exposing the crimes and unethical practices of both sides and the information structure used to support them. Which the sources and those involved within that I use here mainly do as a dissenting means to imperialism. Taking biasness from the information, the delivery of the information, and placing it on an agenda. In which I attempt to share.

I didn't solely place Politico into a fake news category. I gave a warning that it can be questioned at times with a parameter. I have done so even with one of my most trusted sources, Consortium News in this group. Since the death of Robert Parry, late January 2018, the founding editor, the family has handed the editor position to Joe Lauria. Since that time there has been a growing number of people and articles that have risen the amount of conflicted comments from the supporters and visitors to the site. Along with a censorship of the comment boards unlike in Parry's era. If I had chosen to continue to advocate for CN without exposing this seemingly new type of actions at the source, then that would be hypocrisy.

Quite frankly, you're seemingly taking one part of my statement and attempting to lure a false sense of narrative into it in efforts to eliminate my point to support yours. What ever you just might be driving at? I'm not the first person to question Politico. If you think I am than you're actually proving another point or more of mine. And you're doing the same thing with my chosen name to the group. Rather than applying the narratives of the group to it's agenda, you're seemingly on a mission to create a false narrative towards labeling it hypocritical with the erasure of a nature in our political arena that I'm fairly certain a good deal of our citizens already recognize. You brought a keyboard to a gun fight.

This all begs the question of just what your agenda here might be? Right out of the gate all you've done is attack me and the group with a confrontational means by taking some issues out of context. This group already has it set standards. I think I've stated mine and the groups fairly well along with a suggestion to visit it's explanatory pages, seemingly to no avail. If it doesn't fit your desired need to participate accordingly, in this section of society within this site, then I'll suggest you might find a better fitting on the Politics Page where the chaos of all the issues we have been discussing can be easily found. Or create your own group.

Recent Visitors 11

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top