Agnostic.com
3 0

This is America?

Amazon closes Parler because it incites violence and still sells "T" shirts emblazoned withthe message "Kill all Republicans"?

I don't know who he is, less than 7000 had watched his video just now. He has a point.
FrayedBear 9 Jan 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What he has in an agenda is what I see.

Well I did an Amazon search. While that particular shirt isn't there, there are other violent types and rhetoric types of negativity available. That would promote a sense of political divide. In other words, styled towards conditioning. This doesn't mean the shirt in the video was never there. And it doesn't mean someone placed these shirts on the site and they sold out being you can sell your own stuff on the site. And it doesn't mean that Gateway Pundit didn't purposely create a misleading photo using a site to create meme's to incite a false narrative towards misinformation. GP after all is a far right extremist information site that is highly questionable.

I wish the content and sources would have been more imperative towards controlling the direction of the debate here. Which I believe both of you allowed yourselves to be hoodwinked into a confrontation by what is obviously a right wing supporter with a biased agenda. This could have/has turned into a great example of how distraction is caused by biased content driven by agenda to divide us. In which after spending a good deal of time researching all the links provided, as far as news goes, lead me to republican sources that suggest obvious agenda driven purposes. Which is fine if you're a republican being it fits their managed perception. And this is most likely self generated mis/disinformation, even if true though, seemingly accomplished its agenda by turning you 2 against each other in a negative tone.

While the video provides a sense of truth within the political arena within party biasness that occurs from both sides of the 2 party political spectrum, it also provides a sense of deceptive righteousness and distraction from the real issues. Which is, both sides are capable of doing anything to distracts us from the real issues. And that we have been so well conditioned that many do it without realizing it for the sake of partisanship that continues to diminish our society.

Agreed and thanks.

As replied to you previously Jeff:

Seriously Jeff. Why do you think your fellow American in his vlog brought the issue up & provided you with evidence? Supposing he screenshot the advert for the last in stock item. Perhaps you bought it & on dispatch the advert is automatically removed. Your search now does not prove that the item did not appear in the advert at the time that he claims to have seen it.
Methinks you are frothing at the mouth too much because, like the naked emperor, you have been exposed.
The claims made by the vlogger are supported.
@JeffMurray proclaims my post to be a "sack of lies". So I responded to him with "Hey Jeff you didn't look far did you? What went wrong were you blinded by the steam out of your ears or the mucus bubbling from your eyes, nose & mouth?"

[lifenews.com] "

And now add this -

[redbubble.com]
[2020trendingtees.com]

Perhaps we should not rely on Google for our information?

@JeffMurray how studiously you ignore that incitement that I mention of weapons for sale. Setting my enquiry to be wordwide here are the first few returns from the search just now. I note that Amazon is heavily featured. I suggest that the problem is systemic.

FrayedBear Level 9 Jan 17, 2021

It's as much bullshit in this post at it is in the other.
You post says STILL SELLS, and anyone can go there and see for themselves that what you posted is a total fucking lie.

For the rest of our argument, see his other identical post here: "America where hypocrisy is okay if you are rich?"

@JeffMurray yawn.

Have you tried going to Amazon to search for that? You're being lied to. The first few pages of shirts about guns say liberal policies and Clintons kill people. Did not see one single item that said "Kill all Republicans". SMH.

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #evidence #policy #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,706Top