Agnostic.com
1 2

The lady doth protest too much. She should have stuck with the question.

gigihein 8 Mar 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a prime example of one of the narratives of this group. Thank you for posting this video gigihein! That narrative is perception management in which this press meeting was attempting. This is what public relation firms hand down to our media and representatives to condition and control our thought process. What he's missing or didn't mention was how this was so obviously scripted. I would like to know who the woman was that presented the question. Was she a member of one of the present press corp? She was a plant to ask a question the press secretary was expecting, as she read from a prepared statement to answer the question. The Venezuelan government made an accusation that the Biden administration had to answer to. To address it they had to script a response. And they totally fucked it up. They better find a press secretary with a longer memory span or provide her with a shorter response.

I'm a little confused by what you are saying here. In your bio you talk about "perception management of our main stream media". But is that video not an example of so called main stream media doing its job. Perhaps you could clarify.

@dermot235 when the media attempts to initiate a false narrative for the benefit of government agendas, as I'll argue is the case here, as Robert Parry exposed, "perception management" became an underlining notice of conditioning to be dealt with. Therefore it became highly probable that the information we get from them is deceitful. The Forth Estates job was not intended to support an agenda in regards to any entity, but towards discovery and report factual information as a check and balance within our society. Today our MSCM is owned and controlled by 6 major corporations and or billionaires who have the intent to manage/conditioning how we view the world and agenda of capitalism. They have created a delusional reality most don't realize with this captured monopoly of the Forth Estate to benefit the ruling class and their capitalist system.

The Victory of ‘Perception Management’ ---- [consortiumnews.com] ---- If you take the time to read this article, I suggest you take more time to read the Memorium to Robert Parry [consortiumnews.com] ---- also. It will give you some detail in how Consortium News was founded as the first Internet news source in 1995 as Parry was basically forced out of MSM as he fell into contempt against the system that was blocking his ability to get his work out. This will be in the era of the Iran-Contra affair covering the crimes of Reagan and Bush spanning into the mid 90's which he was one of the main journalist to expose those crimes. Eventually leading to the death of another journalist, Gary Webb, who he worked with who tied the cocaine trafficking from Central America by the CIA to the crack epidemic of that time period.

My initial observance in the video is how the woman, seemingly off to the side from all the other reporters, poses the question about the coup. The coup happened. It was connected to a private contractor in Florida. Further investigations by at least 2 sources I use here have basically discovered this information and that some of those captured in Venezuela confirm they and the company owner have had contact with various members of the Trump administration of having been paid to conduct their actions. It's no secret our government and CIA have spent millions on various occasions to create chaos in Venezuela.

Then Spokesperson Jen Psaki goes right in to a blatant lie as she claims that the US has a long-standing policy of not supporting coups and/or non-democratic regime changes in other countries. Anyone who believes this has been living in a cave somewhere or never pays attention to world events, at all, somehow. As one of the journalist called her out on that in regards to Central America for decades. Parry is laughing in his grave if it were possible. This statement is ludicrous on its own being our government has been propping up a no body as the president of Venezuela now for at least 3 or 4 years in which few Venezuelan's even know or want as their president. Maduro has the support of a vast amount of population in Venezuela. Which makes her following remarks a measure of perception management meant for the public who might have been listening. The conditions she's talking about which have been created by mostly our interference in attempts to sway the Venezuela population away from supporting their government.

I don't know how you feel about the Venezuela issue. If you believe all the false narratives coming out of our MSCM about Venezuela, I can understand how you might think what's going on here is legitimate Forth Estate coverage. But it was clear to me that the woman with the initial question was setting up Spokesperson Jen Psaki for her scripted response. As she was obviously reading it from a written page. Psaki was expecting an exact question and was prepared for it. Out side of this, I'll give the guy who called Psaki out credit. Which is something we rarely see in these press conferences today, or when politicians are guest on TV and radio shows. They are almost always an open mic session for them to spew their talking points without rebuttal.

Here's another discussion you might find interesting that actually covers some aspects of our news and comments about Venezuela. I took the initiative to start it at a forward point where Abby and Peter Phillips go into the news aspect. But everyone should view this entire video. It's basically everything this group is about.

Giants: Who Really Rules The World?

Recent Visitors 6

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top