Agnostic.com
2 0

Don't believe everything you're hearing from western MSCMs!

"An incomplete list of debunked propaganda so far:

-Ukrainian father crying as he hugs his daughter goodbye was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion (funded by US).
-13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
-Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kyiv was a Strela-10 Ukrainian defense system
-photos of Zelinsky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
-video of Ukrainian MiG029 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
-Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military.
-viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
-Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
-Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushatyev
-Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
of course these fake stories get millions of views on social media before any corrections are made."

Why isn't there a separation in the regards to citizens fleeing war zones between "Ukraine" citizens compared to those in the east who fled for Russia for safety. Without this detail it's disinformation.

Shortly after 2014 a picture was used of a Russian missile launcher within misinformation claiming Russia invaded the east. Robert Parry exposed the lie as it was actually a picture taken by an Associate Press journalist at a Russian military show years before. I've posted the article it was in and how the story went. Which journalist went looking for the convoy that supposely was bring them in. After spending significant time searching the only possible routes this convoy was never found. Oddly the west' superior satellite technology couldn't provide a picture of the convoy either.

Yesterday NPR totally rewrote the Syrian war history. Blaming Russia for leveling their major cities. Erasing the fact that the initial leveling of those cities were done by Germany, France, British, and the US as their terrorists groups moved in to take over local governments. The Russian airforce was forced to use their air power to rescue the citizens from the atrocities being committed on them.

BTW----If you have a desire for more factual coverage on the Ukraine issue and had your RT channel suppressed from you, as we did, we added their free app to our TV last night which also provides all the shows the site on the Internet provides.

William_Mary 8 Mar 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

adding that channel would be too depressing.
i've already pretty well lost all hope for humanity.

“The first casualty of war is truth”. Propaganda meet counter propaganda. Each side in a conflict spins and invents in order to curry favour, sympathy and support. Be that as it may, your post reads suspiciously like a Russian disinformation screed. You yourself may not even exist as described in your bio. A VP fanboy would seem to be an equally plausible hypothesis. Prove me wrong.

VP fanboy? No clue what that useless accusation means. Which is why coherency matters. In regards to propaganda also. Is the propaganda being delivered a means to deceive, or is it to educate with positive notions. Yours here is seemingly to lead the group towards a negative view of me within unsubstantial accusations without a measured time of observing my work or researching it. Therefore your comments are based on the very biased nature your accusing me of having.

Having now done a search on it, I sort of get it. I still don't understand what the VP is to indicate though. As I stated above, your lack of time here prevents you from understanding I'm not in a "fan boy" for Putin. I have my own issues with Putin and have stated them in this group, along with my own theory of his part in the global oligarchy structure.

I am however able to emphasis on the different aspects of the Ukraine issues with knowledge of the years I have put into covering it here. Quite frankly, which has been part of this group since I opened it. It was an issue I began posting about here long before you came into the picture in which would have provided you insight you can't possibly apply to your attack on me. That speaks volumes in regards towards you and your propaganda towards me. You come with no respect in your intent which is just a wheel of the managed social media useless rhetoric.

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#world #DonaldTrump #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #created #campaign #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #community #Police #book #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #capitalism #nation #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,703Top