Agnostic.com
0 0

Washington Rushes to Hide Its ‘Octopus’ NED Funding in Ukraine

Many sections of the corporate media and a legion of propaganda agencies are openly and secretly funded by the U.S.

As US Professor John Mearsheimer said, Washington created the crisis in Ukraine, hoping to surround and fragment Russia, using NATO expansion and its Neo-Nazi allies.

Despite the attempt to hide this sponsorship, an 80-page document showing US government NED funding for hundreds of Ukraine groups has been leaked. Now posted on several sites this document allows us a window into some of the internal U.S. influence since the CIA orchestrated Kiev coup of 2014. Many of the allocations have to do with anti-Russian propaganda, usually in the name of ‘transparency’, human rights, ‘independent journalism’, monitoring and so on.

For example, the list shows us that a Ukraine group ‘InformNapalm’, set up “to debunk myths and expose secrets of the Russian hybrid war” and which claims to be “a purely volunteer endeavor which does not have any financial support from any government or donor”, is actually US Government funded. The group publishes anti-Russian propaganda on its website in 31 languages.

Other sources show us that the U.S. Government funds Ukraine’s Neo-Nazi linked Confederation of Free Trade Unions of Ukraine (the KVPU), through its NED funded partner the AFL-CIO’s ‘Solidarity Center’. There are few sectors which the NED has not penetrated.

In Ukraine, this has meant that, especially since 2014, the anti-Russian feeling already embedded in Ukraine nationalism and ultra-nationalism, has been inflamed, setting the country on a collision source with its Russian-speaking minority and with its big eastern neighbor. The NED has culturally reinforced NATO’s drive to war.

[scheerpost.com]

As I stated last weekend with a USA Today post I analyzed, that the wheels would seemingly start falling off the false managed perception of the Ukraine war, there's goes another. But you didn't have to wait until you were finally blindsided by truth finally starting to come out. Will it take even more proof? But how do some of you feel now that you've been manipulated into supporting a fascist take over of a government? Erasing a 8 year genocide campaign by that fascist government with the help of our government. When you could have been informed well before last month when the delusional reality of a war was created that actually started 8 years ago. This information has been out there for years as I've been covering it at "Out Of The Illusion " Group

The suppression of alternative news sources created another Iraqed moment for many in the US in regards to Ukraine though. A month and a half ago you could have learned a hell of a lot more information on the facts if you weren't so indoctrinated against RT America. In which you would have known you were being conned into believing another lie correlated to the structure of the Iraq war deceptions. Now with RT banned you have to have all the right measures to get the factual conformation from video evidence I've been attempting to expose here. Many of who thumb their noses at and voiced the useless rhetoric of the MSCM who has been deceiving you all along.

In this series of resources you'll find a correlation with the above article that dictate a message I've been sending out for some time. Both on the Ukraine issue and how our MSCM is used as a tool for the capitalist international elite. If you live in the US as a fellow "American" and think we have democracy and freedom, I assure you we don't. Our country is a dictatorships tool ran by the ruling class international elite within the structure of their international investment firms, think tanks, NGO's, and public relation firms. All these groups developed the false narratives our MSCM had or have you believing in in regards to Ukraine. It isn't freedom of information, it's just simply business to them. It isn't democracy, it's just simply a matter of control. Control of your thoughts and control of who dies for them to run the business. It's manipulation of particular groups to create the chaos that supports their business. Exposed in the article above, in the following documentary, and a discussion I've posted multiple times between Abby Martin and professor of Political Sociology, Peter Phillips.

The pieces to this puzzle are all there for a mind of clarity to exodus the delusional reality upon us. If we don't the US could be a Ukraine in the making. We have all the parts available to make it so. Question that? I give you January 6th 2020. Which was given life during the 2016 election cycle. The plans to kidnap and kill Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. The events that came within Ukraine at Maidan are eerily similar to Jan 6th. I'll remind you that some of those very people from those groups went to Ukraine to train under the same types of Nazi military there and groups in the following video. Which exposes how actions in Maidan were done with trained fascist and supported by the various international groups mentioned above. Some of these people who are likely attempting to avoid prosecution in Ukraine as they're losing that war, with fear of a potentially sane government being installed, are making their way across the globe. Imagine these scenes in your city as they mix and incite their ilk here.

This isn't RT. This is an American film maker Oliver Stone. No excuses now for refusing to observe what our MSCM suppresses from us. Also in this documentary he interviews Robert Parry who's work I've been using to expose the truth about Ukraine for years here. Parry mentions how the think tanks, NGO's, and public relation firms played a role in inciting the violence at Maidan. How they funded groups and certain people in various ways for this fascist take over to be accomplished. This again was evidence before 2022 that was suppressed from the public before Parry passed away. Stone interviews the president that the Obama administration overthrew also. Fair warning! Very graphic images of injuries, death, and violence in this documentary. I'm sorry, I've viewed so many of these but there may be some burned bodies in this also.

[sovren.media]

in the discussion below professor of Political Sociology Peter Phillips goes further into how the transnational capitalist class operates. How our MSCM's information is developed for them, again from within the groups mentioned above. Exposing tactics that dictate societies ideology around the globe on an information warfare front on one level, and often lead to crisis that create a Ukraine like orchestrated criminal disaster. This is simply their method of doing business which survives on geopolitical strategy. Democracy and freedom have nothing to do with it. I took the liberty of starting the video on that point. I highly encourage you to view the entire video for a full understanding.

Unempire. Don't allow yourselves to be Iraqed again!

William_Mary 8 Mar 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

Recent Visitors 3

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top