Agnostic.com
1 0

The Most Joe Biden Thing Ever

[caitlinjohnstone.com]

I imagine most have forgot about all those other issues Biden has done nothing to change. In many cases, made worse. While many have failed to critically observe the warnings in this regard, the left has actually delivered the knockout punch with Biden as our president. How times have changed within our blissful existence. Just replace the FFC issue with any issue imaginable within this article I have posted many times here. [caitlinjohnstone.com] And while you may want to blame the republicans for a reversal of Wade, I'll now remind you of the 8 years that Obama chose to allow some 262 district judicial seats to go unfilled during his administration I warned about. Giving Trump and McConnell full advantage towards filling them with more fascist ideology, worse than what had already been taking place. Which will and have been a major decision maker in states for citizens to have a choice to keep their beneficial laws in place.

{So yeah, just so we're clear, the US empire is rapidly restructuring the systems people look to for information about the world in order to ensure iron-fisted control over our dominant narratives while it scrambles to subvert its rivals in cold war maneuverings and secure unipolar planetary hegemony.

The primary purpose of expanding censorship and propaganda on subjects like Ukraine, Russia, Covid, extremism etc is not to control the narrative about those subjects specifically, but to expand and normalize censorship and propaganda. Narrative control is an end in itself, and it's the absolute highest priority because all the empire's power is built upon it.

Censorship, propaganda, and Silicon Valley algorithm manipulation are just different aspects of narrative control. Nobody does this as well as the US-centralized empire and its managers. Nobody ever has.}

William_Mary 8 May 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obama told everyone when he was president that he was going to codify Roe v Wade and then when it came time he said that it wasn't a priority.

It's the same old song. Democrats have control and do nothing or next to nothing and they blame Republicans. Republicans should get the blame too, but it's the same old game the establishment plays.

Now the Democrats have created their own "Ministry of Truth" with their "Disinformation Governance Board".

Joe is talking about possibly canceling SOME student debt again though, so it must mean some elections are coming up lol. The fools will continue voting for both sides.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats emerge as "the heros" here and find a way to stop the Supreme Court from overturning Roe v Wade just in time for the election either.

I agree with you in general about almost all of that, but I am not optimistic that the Dems will save us at the last minute from Roe being overturned. The Dems really don't give a damn about having control of DC, just about getting their corporate campaign money, while their leaders and their families keep their perks, their Ivy League educations, their cushy corporate, think tank, or government jobs after they leave office. They are addicted to that, as well as the corporate campaign cash.

Only a fool thinks that continuing to vote for either major party in fed elections is every going to fundamentally change anything, not even (these days) some of the culture war issues that both parties keep using to rile their bases and raise money from the rubes besides the more important and much larger cash they get from corporations and the rich.

@TomMcGiverin You're probably right. They will just use it as a talking point for the election.

"The Republicans just took away a fundamental Constitutional right from American citizens. We value those rights. It just wasn't a priority when we could have done something about it years ago. We were busy fighting against <insert issue here>. So what we had control of the Presidency, the Senate, and Congress? We didn't have the necessary support and votes from Democrats. Manchin and Sinema didn't support us. We couldn't stop the Supreme Court. The important thing is that we go forward and this is the most important time in American history so we can't fool around with 3rd party votes. Now isn't the time."

Fast forward to 2075 where both parties are to the right of Hitler.

@Piece2YourPuzzle You got it. The Dems just run their standard excuses every time, expect you to forgive them and vote Blue No Matter Who, because, of course, it's always "the most important election of our lifetime", etc.... Well, this fool quit falling for it a long time ago.. As far as the major parties moving to the right, the Dems are already to the right of Eisenhower(except, of course, on the usual culture war issues, which are mainly used to distract us), so what does that tell you?

The Dems don't want to lose abortion as an issue for fundraising among the rubes and riling up their base, because if they did, more people might start looking at how complicit and how much they are like the Repubs on all the issues that matter to the rich and corporations, and we can't have that.....

@TomMcGiverin I'm not surprised at voters, but at the same time it's frustrating.

Recent Visitors 7

Photos 120 More

Posted by William_MaryIf You Wish Someone a Happy Memorial Day, You Fail to Understand Its True Meaning The mythology perpetuated at Memorial Day benefits no one save the militarists and war profiteers.

Posted by LufahyuMedia Sources; people from all walks and ideologies peruse a variety of source material available on the Internet, some more reliable than others.

Posted by joy2loveThe Neuroscience of Illusion - Scientific American

Posted by CherokeemanBlessings y'all.

Posted by Archeus_LoreA good meme for religious people to see . . . .

Posted by William_MaryIt has been questioned if Einstein actually made this statement.

Posted by William_Mary“The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.

Posted by William_MaryHowever we have an escape-------[wsws.org]

Posted by William_MaryKeep people from their history, and they are easily controlled.

Posted by William_MaryThis fairly explains our political woes within our citizenry when it comes to the voting process that's managed within only 2 parties with their perceptions managed by propaganda designed to support ...

Posted by William_MaryI can pretty much apply this thought to just about everyone who has attempted to challenge my agenda here in this group, and my comments on social media in regards to our political arena.

Posted by William_MaryBy Apr.

Posted by William_MaryThe working class holds the strength to change the world for a better society for everyone. We just need to refuse to remain indoctrinated into their manufactured delusional reality.

Posted by William_MaryWhen the state is controlled by corporations and the ruling class.

Posted by of-the-mountainHas sanity and respect for all female, male, and children’s healthcare been suspended by these obstructionists republican fascists with their overt agenda against the people of this country!!! Are ...

Posted by William_MaryWorld's Most Tyrannical Regime Can't Stop Babbling About "Human Rights" We saw the change in coverage because Washington and its imperial spinmeisters only care about human rights abuses insofar as...

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #world #government #media #video #society #money #republicans #democrats #truth #death #military #laws #USA #reason #democratic #god #policy #evidence #vote #politics #politicians #children #hope #hell #BernieSanders #rights #campaign #created #corporate #population #fear #religion #BarackObama #Police #book #community #TheTruth #friends #Russian #religious #relationship #China #economic #nation #capitalism #freedom #propaganda #kids #wars ...

Members 1,692Top