Agnostic.com
4 3

I created a new soup yesterday.. I got the idea while shopping... Potatoes are usually one dollar for five pounds (20 cents a pound) but they increased the price to 99 cents a pound...
So I looked for sweet potatoes instead and they were 99 cents a pound.. Same price but much more nutritious and it's a super food...
So then I saw a very small head of cabbage, so I got that too along with a two pound bag of onions.. I was all set to make a nice soup..

I boiled the cabbage (chopped ) in lightly salted water with black pepper and a dash of white vinegar for one hour... Then I added about two pounds of quartered onions and six diced sweet potatoes and simmered for another thirty minutes...

Add one quarter pound of regular spaghetti, broken into small pieces, stir it in and let sit with the cover on but the heat off for about fifteen minutes...
Tasted some and it was delicious... Give it a try... You could also add spinach at the end for extra nutrients...

Cutiebeauty 9 Apr 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

😋😋
Next time can I come over and eat at your place?

Wildgreens Level 8 Apr 29, 2020

Maybe after this pandemic passes 😊

Wow, very impressive. Thank you for this.
One thing I have found about spinach is that if it is thoroughly cooked wit reduces to almost nothing. I add it during the last few minutes so it still maintains it's structure.

JackPedigo Level 9 Apr 27, 2020

Are you a secret chef or something?😎 LOL Seriously, this sounds wonderful!!!

Thank you so much... I'm not actually a professional chef but I have taken some culinary classes... And I know what like 😊😍

@Cutiebeauty Great for you.

I would also add garlic since I have to have it with everything! ❤ thanks for sharing

I wanted to add garlic but I can't find any fresh garlic anywhere... I forgot to mention that at the end, I did add a quarter pound of regular spaghetti, broken into one inch pieces to thicken the soup a bit... Just stirred it in and let it sit for twenty minutes with the heat off...

@Cutiebeauty lucky me I grow my own! 😊

@Corvislover that's great! 😃

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 742Top