Agnostic.com
3 3

Daiya non dairy cheese
[veganstrategist.org]

Wildgreens 8 June 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another complicate subject. One thing I learned a long time ago and the hard way is that one cannot change a group from within. If the group is set on going in one direction they will go that way. Groups are changed from outside when people protest (writing letters or demonstrating) or simply stop dealing with the group.

JackPedigo Level 9 June 11, 2020

This stuff is so freaking good! To bad they aren’t really Vegan.😢

I just wanted to let others be aware that the Daiya brand is not a vegan company like I thought it was.
I had no idea that they tested on animals. Here’s the
article about this information.
Now I know that is not for me.

Wildgreens Level 8 June 10, 2020

I wish to recommend the books of Jo Stepaniak, MSEd, (formerly Joannne) who has written at least a dozen editions of The Uncheese Cookbook including Jo's latest The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook. If you or yours have food allergies this book is a must!

Daiya shreds is sold in our coop type of store, Blossom. I just placed an order for Friday and will let them know about this.
I just finished watching "End Game 2050." Made some notes. It started out a bit slow and strange. Then it got into the nitty gritty and when it hit population wow it took off. Dr. Erlich and his wife (also Dr.) were the founders of ZPG. When the new director sold out to commercial entities that wanted the fact that immigration also added to the problem Dr. Erlich quit. All this information is basic for me but will really be an eye opener for others.I pushed this issue when I joined the environmental group and one member kept going after me to quit as they only wanted 'positive' information. I refused to do so and this person blocked me. People do not want to hear about this but it should be mandatory in school and especially for people wanting children. It's not just about the planet but the future of those children. An interesting comment about how we all feel we are good people but"We are not judged by how we self identify. We are judged by our actions." The shot of setting a fire in the Alaska ice was crazy. A lot of time was spent on veganism and it was great. People always try to argue about this but they really cannot. The comment by the CEO of Citibank was really great. So was the fact that 90% of available calories are lost through eating meat and the one filming of the poor white cow will bring tears.
Thank you. I wonder how many others, besides you and me, watched it.

Recent Visitors 13

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 740Top