Agnostic.com

3 10

Winter sunshine, rubber trees & bamboo at the river.

walklightly 8 July 12

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

Beautiful. I know a few locations in the Netherlands that are like that. Please send 99% of the people to the moon or to wherever and let me and the rest of the 1% that care for the earth enjoy what is left and start rebuild what is destroyed.
Well, I believe when 100% is deported, the earth will do very well too. I believe that earth will totally recover in 100-200 years. Nature is very capable.

Gert Level 7 July 13, 2018

i agree, & am confident that this little jewel of a planet will fare beautiful without us (or at least without 99% of us) - i can already hear her sigh of relief 😉

2

wow so beautiful

yes, & that is a big part of my reason for still being in australia, not so much the people.

2

The rubber tree is a majestic looking species! Is bamboo native to Australia?

there are native bamboos in the north of australia, but this isn't one of them.

[ecosmagazine.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:128803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.