Agnostic.com

9 2

Words that could certain words that hurt?

What's something that can be said to you or read that could mess your day or even life up? I think my biggest one would be: "I have a girlfriend/wife now" or "I like you as a friend". Lighter note, when going to McDonald's, and they say that "The ice cream machine is down", especially when you have a wicked mcflurry craving ? or when you traveled all the way to a store for a much needed item, and you're told, "We don't carry that here." cue table flip

Stepmomofdragons 7 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think there is anything that could hurt I was assaulted by someone who lives in the sheltered acceommodation I live in he got a police order against his name and although he accepted it at the time 5 witnesses who were terrified to come out of their flats, he is now tryign to clear his name and is writing A4 papers about how i assaulted him & posting them up everywhere - What else have I to fear? the worst is over!

Asking for a second date, " you're a nice guy.........."

“I’m just not looking for a relationship right now” ...then why are you on a dating app? Oh I see. You just meant with me. Cool. On the ice cream front...

That happened to you too? Must have been the same woman!...LOL

"I HATE YOU!!!"

That day will come.... ?

When I see someone I thought might be a decent person start radiating that deep down ugly as they make a racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, etc. statement. I know it's not the same because I'm of European descent but man that can fuck me up.

“You need the lord in your life.” Makes me feel like I’m wrong about how I choose to live my life. Coming out of a recent stint of depression and finding some enlightenment I will say words only hurt if you let them.
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” - Eleanor Roosevelt

'We all get tired.' Never say that to a narcoleptic.

I reckon mr dick never met me.

I can relate to your post...and one of my own... ‘you always act like that,’ over some disagreement with family!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100077
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.