Agnostic.com

4 2

The New Democratic Activist Movement

sassygirl3869 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The past year I too worked as a political activist with the Indivisible group Fighting 9 in the Detroit area. We meet twice a month and perform rallys and protests depending on the issues of the day. It has been a transforming year for me . My main issue us healthcare is a human right for all.

when you are given a crappy candidate, you get active. The DNC went globalist and corporatist and lost its base. Trump will bring them back only if the DNC grows a brain. It was the lost dems that gave him the presidency. They regret, but Hillary would have brought immediate wars and wall street theft

I believe every move the democrats have made since the election cycle only prove they are moving even further to the right. They sure in hell aren't listening to those they turned their noses up at. And have continually been losing supporters in small groups. With virtually no fight against this present administrations nominations I've seen more and more of their supporters become disgruntled and voice their departure.

It "could" happen, but first you have to get past me and millions of other conservative deplorables who WILL be showing up at the polls in full force.

Whether it is the new Progressive Movement, "The Revolution" or the "New Dems," the caption is almost right. There are some Dems who have fallen off their high horse, including Claire McCaskill of Missouri. There is an active movement to find a challenger for her in the primaries.

Does the Democratic Party need to move further left than it has been for the last 30-years? I believe so and the "new Democratic activist movement" will be the catalyst.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.