Agnostic.com

5 0

What's your favorite podcast to listen to?

I love listening to podcasts. They make the time go by quickly anywhere and you learn so much. Does anyone in here listen to any podcasts? Which are your favorite and what are they about?

mek7730 7 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

TED Radio Hour via NPR ...

I also agree with DaveMania. There are many podcasts I like but the Scathing Atheist still holds my top spot. The right combination of intelligent content, humor and edginess. Noah, Heath, Eli & Lucinda feel like my long-time buddies.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the motivational boost podcasts. Such podcasts are packed with inspiring stories and helpful tips that always give me a kick of motivation. If you're into that kind of thing, you can check it out here [radiotoday.co.uk]. By the way, do you have any other favorite podcasts? I'm always on the hunt for some fresh recommendations

In Our Time from BBC Radio 4. Melvyn Btagg and three guests (experts in their field) discuss a different topic each week. The show lasts for 45 minutes. Each topic under broadly speaking five categories, Philosophy, Culture, Science, Religion and History. Recent topics have been Henrik Ibsen, The Proton and Beethoven. Erudition at its finest delivered with humour and humility. On top of that each episode from the last 20 years is available as a podcast, over 500 in all. Just go to the In Our Time website and you will never want for intellectual stimulus again!

I have been following Rachel Maddow on MSNBC.

I started out with Seth Andrews's Thinking Atheist and from there learnt about the God Awful Movies guys... Binged my way through all of their stuff and moved onto their Scathing Atheist podcast, which I'm just about caught up on after three years of listening as I head to and from work.

I also listen to their Skepticrat podcast (working through the old episodes as the Trump election approached is painful) and I enjoy the ACA's Non Prophets too.

But the Scathing Atheist wins it... They're like old friends now. What I really like about Atheist podcasts is they're the perfect two-fingers-up to the religious broadcasting on my Sunday morning drive to work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.