Agnostic.com

4 0

What's everyone binge watching right now? Checking to see if there's anything i should be watching.

Photoguy247 3 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I found that I am a huge fan of "Hannibal". It's so dark and twisted. It gave me a feel of Dexter and Criminal Minds when I first started, but now, on season 3, I can't look away.

I really liked Hannibal I miss that show. Madds waa great in that role.

@Photoguy247 I think this role was written perfectly for him.

@Blizzard I totally agree.

Netflix..The Crown...season 1 and 2

People keep talking about that I have yet to check it out tho.

Stranger Things. Dark Matter. Sherlock.

Yesss, hmm, & definite Yes. Is dark matter the show on scify?

@Photoguy247 It's on Netflix, but I don't know if it's on Scify.

Im binge watching "Midsomer Murders" on Netflix. The episodes are about 90 min but well worth it if you like murder mysteries. Also Im watching Star Trek with Spock and Kirk...classic!

Something to add to your watch list....

[startrekcontinues.com]

Wow you went back to the classics, nice. Have you checked out the new star trek discovery? I'm hearing good things.

@Photoguy247
I havent seen it yet but I will keep it in mind. I just saw season 3 ep 1 of BBC Sherlock. I must have been under a rock bc I didnt know this season had started.

I love this series! Came across it quite by accident via Netflix. Had to watch every episode. Who's your favorite sidekick? I liked Ben Jones....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10094
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.