Agnostic.com

5 3

Dating sites

I need advice. Should I try match.com or our time. I'm stuck because match users are looking for younger women (I'm 52) our time is for older people, but I don't want to go to the over 65 crowd yet.

Kojaksmom 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have tried 3 different sites.

The first was Zoosk and it is not free to communicate with other users. I paid for a month and went out on a couple of dates with two different women. One was overly aggressive and the other one was the opposite. Zoosk didn't work out for me.

I have tried OK Cupid (OKC) and it's free to talk to others on there.I have talked with a couple of women on there but they disappeared after awhile! lol ... so, this site didn't work out.

I'm on Plenty of Fish (POF) now. Its's free to talk to others on there. and I'm talking to a couple of women on there. No meetings as of yet. I'm a bit apprehensive about it.

I liked Okcupid for all the data associated with it. So that has been my go to. Also tried POF but it seems to be very dependent on location for users

Myah Level 6 Jan 4, 2018

I'm 68, but I'm cute

Yes you are cute!

@Kojaksmom Did you send me a message? My message to you was in response to this. 🙂

I met a nice guy on Match - but he ended up being a Momma's boy - and I don't have kids for a reason ! ha. Otherwise - very few suitable to me.

Ok Cupid used to be good - but they're changing things to make it frustrating.

Met quite a few on Plenty of Fish - some good ones , but most were too far for reality. : (

EHarmony sucks.

And this site is showing some promise ... too soon to tell.

Good luck !

My experience with our time was not good to use the site for free for a while and I was getting all kinds of matches and people interested in me and they kept asking me to pay the fee and eventually they cut the fee to one half the price then after the payment when I had full access to the site there was very little activity after they had their money. A couple days later my charge card company called me and said they detected fraudulent activity on my charge card and it turned out to be our time and because they misrepresented their website I said it was fraudulent activity and I agreed with the charge card company so that was the end of our time and they close my account in the charge card company gave me a new account number. Also I think match.com is affiliated with our time be careful with those two companies.

dc65 Level 7 Dec 23, 2017

Thank you do you have a dating site that you recommend or of had good luck with?

@Kojaksmom I find this website one of the best I have used is a very unique site and you meet many interesting people here good relationship take a long time to develop. This website gives you the chance to get to know a person more personally. I didn't think at my age I wouldn't be searching for a new partner. It is hard to find a good free dating site I have used two other websites these are free but I have not had good luck with them.
[webdate.com]
[connectingsingles.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10121
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.