Agnostic.com

6 0

LINK Wisconsin State Rep: ‘The Earth Is 6,000 Years Old, That's A Fact’

No... That's a belief which is based on a mythological book which has been shown to have great historical errors.

snytiger6 9 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idea that the Earth is 6,000 years old is not a Biblical claim. The Bible makes no claim as to the age of creation. A man (whose name I have forgotten cause I could really care less) went to the begat's and begot's, and derived the age of earth calculating the years of those generations. Works great if you believe the Bible is absolutely literal from Genesis onward.

Walker Pfshhh

It involves, basically, a rejection of scientific knowledge for no good reason, and replacing it with a claim made in the Bible with no evidence or reasoned thought. They're basically just believing what they want.

Religion in a nutshell

Ga, had one of the same GOP Rep. and he was a doctor, saying the same thing! Degraced, HHS, Price!

Yeah, It became clear to me that just because a person has a degree does nto mean they are smart or capable of critical thinking.

It's a fact that he's a booger-eatin' moron.

It is amazing that such ignoramouses get elected to office.

The state voted trump. What can you expect?

Wisconsin is where Kock Industries concentrates a lot of campaign money. The Koch brothers seem to always back candidates who turn out to be idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:101386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.