Agnostic.com

30 3

Tattoos??

Fun time... How many tattoos do you have? Where and what are they?

k8emm 4 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey there your website is so amazing. your tattoos are very unique and ideas are so good. if you want to more ideas about tattoos then visit my website . [dmhtattoos.com]

chili Level 1 Aug 22, 2019

None. I used to joke about getting a squished bug on the bottom of my foot.

While I was living in Ukraine, I had a tutor come to my apartment who placed notes on random things so I could learn vocabulary. My friends laughed when they walked in and asked if I had dementia.

My friends have a ton of tattoos, and I joked about getting "??????? ???????????" which is "big refrigerator". I guess a normal sized refrigerator to Americans is REALLY big to Ukrainians.

If I were to get a tattoo, it would have to be an epic, meaningful piece of art that takes up a lot of my body. I can never justify my other silly ideas.

EDIT: I guess Cyrillic is transformed into a bunch of "?" on this site. Oh well. Look it up =P

forgo Level 4 Dec 24, 2017

Yes and want more. On my ankle. had it since college days before it became a trend/fad. Love body art if it's done tastefully creative and has your own personal meaning. Don't care for those tribal type whatever they are. But to each their own as long as it has some style and personal touch.

Tiger: left back shoulder( because I have a fascination of tigers).
Goddess symbol: back of neck (because I studied Wicca at the time and do not regret it).
Scorpio/Sagittarius symbol: above bellybutton( I'm on the cusp and I love those designs).
A fairy sitting on a sunflower: left upper arm almost a sleeve ( I'm obsessed with fairies and sunflowers).
Lenore the cute little dead girl: right upper arm almost a sleeve ( one of my favorite comics).

MoniB Level 6 Dec 24, 2017

Don't have them... I've seen so many older people have them at walmart... I'm glad I dont.lol. I never felt out of place to need one... that's just me and my thoughts. I say to each his and her own. I always used the gym and working out to express my opinion. I liked my muscled body. It worked for me...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10178
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.