Agnostic.com

45 5

I don't like humans - is that bad ?

SharkGirl 3 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope. Looking on the bright side, one day we will be extinct.

I don't like humans either with the exception of some family and that's more of a tolerate thing. Everyday the stupidity and evil of people astounds me.

Its okay, some doesn't understand existence of themselves.

I feel that someone who doesn't like people may have more complex issues with society and the problems we face in the modern age. Tolerance and being interesting yourself can possibly help, just trying to keep things positive because I do understand why someone would feel this way.

its not so silly actually, but let's say you don't like most of them, infact i guess you are here to find people that maybe you like a little.

Actually kind of funny, lol. Do you have some you like at least?

I don't think so. Humans as species can be really obnoxious. Personally, I prefer the company of horses to most people.

I don't like a lot of them either. I tolerate a few but only because I have to.

As I've grown older, we seem to be creating a generation of precious little snowflakes who believe their opinions (often ignorant and uninformed) trump those of others around them.

Sometimes I can't wait to die.

Draco Level 6 Sep 23, 2017

frankly my dear, there are so many, incredibly numerous humans who are sooooooo good and who can be trusted and loved and be loved by them in return with or without religion, atheists, freethinkers, believers, lonely, jolly good fellas, loan sharks, etc.. just keep an open mind (and cautious, too). it's still a wonderful world out there. have fun . . . so, is it bad not to like humas? well, if you're a Dracos Reptilia from the far side of a "galaxy far, far away" I don't think it's bad not to like humans

In reality, the human race is a terrible, horrible group of people. I dislike them as much as you do. I guess the best way to survive is to try to understand them... Usually I just put myself in their place. I guess to answer your question I don't know how normal it is but I don't like humans either...

Looking at what we are doing to the planet. I think Mother Nature hates all the human race too. Although SketchyBuffalo didn't say he hates the human race.

"Liking" people is not a necessity........not wanting to like people can lead to a very boring, lonely life......enjoying people is like a smile, a hug, a kiss....can make me feel good all over more than any where else......damn....I like feeling good.

No, it is not. I don't like many of them either.

I am 95% with you.

Ahh don't feel so bad, many of us don't. I put up with things or else just stay my distance for the most part. I try to be cordial because it takes too much energy to be an ass.

No, some humans are worse than animals...

Actually, I like my animals more than many humans....But I do so enjoy a good human when found. The search is interesting.

Define human? There are many "people" who have good intentions and treat others with respect. All of those other "things" out there, no association is necessary.

Bad? A little. After all, I’m human.

I hate humans too...except the ones I meet...
Its a paradox.

I hate people that don't love one another

Who says we have to like eachother it's normal behaviour to any other mammal

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.