29 2

Do you think you would be happier and healthier if you had sex more often?

Do you think you would be happier and healthier if you had sex more often?

By SamL
Favorite
Please or register to see comments
29 comments

generally I'd say yes, Both.
But quality is better than quantity

siesta Level 2 Oct 15, 2017

Just speaking for myself, yes, way happier.

GordonWolters Level 4 Oct 14, 2017

I'd be happiest if I never had to have it again and the only thing I'd have to worry about down there is keeping it clean.

solaris78 Level 2 Oct 12, 2017
If sex has been such a disappointment to you then perhaps it just means that you have never had a partner who was considerate and caring enough to ensure that your needs were satisfied before his own.

Yes. It's a medically proven fact.

QuixoticOrchid Level 4 Oct 12, 2017

Probably.

AccursedHalo Level 4 Oct 12, 2017

YES!

DCNatural Level 2 Oct 12, 2017

Yes. Absolutely. I need it.

cosmicloner Level 1 Oct 12, 2017

I know I would.

Nirvanarulez Level 3 Oct 12, 2017

I feel like that depends greatly on whom one is having sex with.

Rajmarax Level 3 Oct 11, 2017

I believe that sex makes the person more happier , Sex is the most beautiful thing in life

Egyptian Level 3 Oct 11, 2017

I would like to volunteer on that experiment

Zyrus Level 1 Oct 9, 2017

Of course! Because having sex is the pleasurable form of work-out. And doing exercies makes us healthier, and being healty and having pleasant moments durings sex makes us happy.

Tolga Level 2 Oct 9, 2017

daily is the best, + whenever possible with the right-minded woman with good attitudes will enrich your life in total.

Andrew1954 Level 2 Oct 9, 2017

When I finally find a man I connect with emotionally, mentally and physically, I'll continue that clinical trial and let you know the results. Because I've already done the initial trial of no sex, so I think it's time to further my research! LOL

smilnjan Level 5 Oct 9, 2017

yes

AndiGib Level 1 Oct 9, 2017

It is an integral component to an individual's well being.....what is different is how much sex each person needs for a healthy life style.....but how can it hurt either way??.

Happygolucky Level 2 Oct 9, 2017

Having experienced times in my life when I had way more sex than I currently do, I have to say that I wasn't any happier. In fact, I'm much more mentally and physically healthy now than then. I'm not suggesting that human touch/companionship and intimacy aren't conducive to happiness and satisfaction. I just don't think that all sex or relationship necessarily equals "Healthy" sex and relationship.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sex is not a magic bullet, and that real happiness comes from inside. One can be rich, famous and extremely desired and still be miserable....just look at all the celebrity suicides and overdoses.

roberbro Level 5 Oct 9, 2017

maybe, depends on who it was with

Sarcasm Level 6 Oct 9, 2017

Absolutely! Especially as part of a loving relationship

GoodMan Level 6 Oct 8, 2017

Hell yea the more sex the happier you are!

Harleyman Level 5 Oct 8, 2017

Happier, yes if I was having sex for pleasure not validation. Healthier, yes if I was having sex for with partners who I could trust to tell me their STD status.

optimist Level 4 Oct 8, 2017

with other people? LOL

MichaelSpinler Level 7 Oct 8, 2017
Yes, Michael, with other people. LOL

Of course!

Rideauxb Level 4 Oct 8, 2017

More often? LOL! How about at all? Been awhile, but yeah, I think I'd be happier, as long as my partner wasn't as emotionally unstable as the last one.

Bikersurfer Level 6 Oct 8, 2017

The cost overrides the benefit.

atheist Level 7 Oct 8, 2017
I hear ya. Still trying to find a balance.
Write Comment
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit organization promoting universal truths and peaceful life without religion