Agnostic.com

11 11

LINK EPA staff say the Trump administration is changing their mission from protecting human health and the environment to protecting industry

Reading what pruitt and co. are doing makes me so angry, I barely made it through this article.

OpposingOpposum 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That has always been their mission, since when has human health and enviroment has ever been the republican parties mission ,except to stop protection of the evironment and to reduce health care. Have you notice gas prices are going the way of Bush

Shep Level 4 June 24, 2018

The whole cabinet is messed up with the exception of Mattis.

CandR Level 4 June 23, 2018

I liked to know how all the worse turds in America ended up in Trumps's administration?

It has been changed to the environment destruction agency!

Marine Level 8 June 12, 2018

I'm angry, too! We all need to vote with our heads this November, not with our hearts.

Vote as if it were a two-party system, because it IS. 🙂

Also check your eligibility right now. Trump just gave the green light for voter purges.

Well...DUHHHH....did ANYONE think it would be ANY OTHER way?

early on trump ok;d mines dumping wastewater into the streams. That pretty much said it to me

btroje Level 9 June 11, 2018

That's no surprise. Bastards.

Trump's team believes in profits while his followers believe in prophets. His beloved poorly educated minions don't know the difference.

I can't do it I'm already too pissed about it.

Me neither, Trumps cesspool of relentless malice just fu#king drains me... I'm not even American.

@Hitchens lol... at least you got that going for you. too many Americans can't see past the end of their nose, the end of the gun sights, or their bank account. when people believe they're defined by what they own, they are.

Things like this make me feel impotent to change anything. Which at least is easier than being angry, I suppose.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:104596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.