Agnostic.com

5 4

Merry Christmas to all. Even though I am not religious it sure is a nice time of the year. Everyone seems a little more caring and the music is awesome. It is the only time of the year when I see many family members that I share childhood memories with. I wish you all much love and happiness. And lots of good food!

Cheryl 4 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm very not religious but I wish everyone a Merry Christmas. It's social for "grown-ups" and really just for children otherwise.

I celebrate Christmas as 95% of "Christians" do, a purely social celebration. I remember my doctor a Jewish man whose wife and in-laws were strictly Orthodox Jews telling me, " My little girl wanted a Christmas tree like everyone else, so Damnit, I put up a Christmas tree!"

Thank You. Same to You. Multiplied.

Happy Holidays.

hey its hard and expensive to please with presents my family is grown up all had better things to do.so my xmas was lonely .so me and jack got to know each other but he left me with a hell of a hangover least i got something for xmas

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.