Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Fox Host Calls Trump A Dictator (VIDEO) - YouTube

Two dictators (Kim and Trump)
Commander of Cheese

bingst 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Watch out for the 'pillow talk'.

"Silly, Random & Fun" may not be for everyone. Might need a trigger warning! 🙂

Lol.... simple....not really that bad to me. It could of been said [ those two assholes ]. Or the [commander is a sleeze].

lol

That's interesting...most of the times the liberals don't pay much regards to FOX News, but if FOX happens to say something those on the left would agree with then FOX is automatically telling the truth. If FOX News really misrepresents news stories, then why believe what one of their reporters says now? Something about that don't sound right. Then again, I don't really pay much attention to any of the mainstream medias, I seek out those who report on issues down the middle. The political division in this country is appalling, we need a third party candidate more now than ever.

I don't think you listened to it Spike. It was an embarrassing slip-up by the broadcaster that she has been apologising for all day.
It reminds me of a time, in the mid 1960s when I was in the Forces Broadcasting Station studio, with a friend of mine, who was the duty announcer. It was the children's half-hour and he was talking about Robin Hood and his friend Friar Tuck - except that he accidentally did a Spoonerism on Friar Tuck! The engineer, who had been leaning back in his chair watching my friend through the huge, soundproof plate glass window, disappeared as he fell over backwards, and I had to smother my mouth with both hands to suppress the giggles. I don't know how Godfrey kept his composure until he had put on another record and then shut down the mike. Then we were all in howls of laughter.

@Petter I saw it and am aware it was a slip up. All I'm saying is look at how the liberals reacted to that.

@SpikeTalon In much the same way as all polarised factions react, really. Too busy looking to score points over the other pole.

@Petter You're right about that, and while I do lean to the right politically speaking, I don't care for either of the two major parties in the US.

@Petter hahahahaha

freudian? naw just obvious.

Loved this broadcast. Thanks for posting it.

Petter Level 9 June 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:105228
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.